Chapter 16: Hunt down

Suzy was walking down the street thinking about Y/n's situation. Yes, she already heard about the other girl's situation she saw it all in the news and she also heard from their classmates. She was all talk now. She just couldn't believe what she heard and saw. Should she believe them? She knows exactly that Y/n is not that type of a person. And she already told her about this. Should she believe her or them?

Then the words that Y/n said that night when she saw Myoui Mina inside the latter's apartment replays inside her mind.
'I wasn't really gonna take her with me but she insisted! I wouldn't do such thing..'

She sighed and once she walked past the cafe which Y/n likes to go to she heard muffled shouts from the inside, she knows all too well to whom that voice belongs to. She hurriedly entered the cafe and saw Y/n fuming in anger. She hurried to her side and gently took hold of her arm.

"Y/n, tama na, let's go." (Y/n, that's enough, let's go.)

She saw the hurt in Y/n eyes, she has never seen her friend this way before. Once they were far from the cafe Y/n pulled her arm away from her grasp making the older girl to look her way.
"Y/n?"

"Suzy.. Narinig mo na yung about sa news.. diba?" (Suzy.. You already heard about the news.. right?) Suzy slightly nods.

"I don't know what you guys think of me now. Kahit si mama naniniwala sakanila, di ko alam kung anong gagawin ko Suzy.. Lahat sila naniniwala sa balita. Eh ikaw? Naniniwala ka din ba sakanila?" (I don't know what you guys think of me now. Even my mom believes them, I don't know what to do Suzy.. All of them believes in the news. How about you? Do you believe them too?) Y/n asked, too fragile at the moment. Suzy doesn't know how to react, what to say, because she knows that one wrong word could hurt Y/n feelings.
The taller girl looks away and sniffed. Suzy summed up her courage and answered.

"Hindi." (No.) Y/n slowly looked back at her, she flashed the taller girl a reassuring smile before repeating.

"Hindi Y/n, hindi ako naniniwala sakanila. I know you wouldn't do such thing, I believe in you." (No Y/n, I don't believe them. I know you wouldn't do such thing. I believe in you.) she sincerely smiled at the younger girl before the latter approaches her and hugs her there, in the middle of the street. Eventhough people would give them weird stares and judgemental words.

--------

White painted walls with fancy decors, even with all those good interior designs that Mina has been staring at for a few hours now she just couldn't feel any better. She has been shouting couple of times now but it seems like the walls are all soundproof and screaming is not much of a good idea. She shifted on the bed and hopped off. She roamed her eyes for a bit until there she saw the knife on the plate. Surely this Dowoon guy is a dumb one.

She had a trouble reaching for it since her hands are tied, she had to scoot a bit to reach the bedside table. She almost got it but it fell on the floor creating a clanking sound, she hissed and shot her eyes towards the door. When she thought someone will come, no one did, remembering that the room is soundproof. She slowly crouches down and reaches for it, she grunted when she fell on her bottom and she successfully took hold of the knife, she put it inbetween her two knees and started cutting the rope off. It was thick but she didn't stop. She needs to go to someone. Anyone, and ask for help.

Y/n's life is on the line and she needs to stop Dowoon. Just when she was about to fully cut the rope the door knob turns, she widens her eyes.

-----------
A few hours earlier..

"Jeongyeon don't you think its a bit skeptical?" the older girl spoke making the younger one turn to her.

"What is?" Jeongyeon asked.