Whore 6

Rebecca

So me and Keon in the mall hitting store after store when we finally get to where I wanna go. Footlocker. I like heels but tennis are my weakness.

So we in footlocker and I'm looking at a fly ass pair of chucks when I hear Keon say something behind me.

I turned around and spoke. "What baby?" I asked confused.

"Nothing. They don't have my size lets leave." He said shoving me towards the door. I turned to put the shoe I had in my hand back when I spotted Ka'Mya dusty ass in the store wit some old ugly bitch who looked just like her.

I smirked and turned to Keon. "Ain't that yo ratchet ass maybe baby momma over there wit that old ass lady?" I asked pointing in her direction.

"Yeah now let's go!"

"Naw let's go say hi." I said speed walking towards them with a devious smirk on my face.

I walked over and tapped Mya on her shoulder. She was looking at a cute little pair of pink and white baby jordans so I guess that meant she was having a girl.

She turned around smiling holding the shoe but when she realized it was me her smile dropped. "What do you want Rebecca?" She said putting her hands on her hips and scowling at me looking annoyed.

I busted our laughing cuz this bitch was huge as fuck and had the nerve to put her hands on her fat ass non existent hips. Pregnancy looked horrible on her. Her face was fat as fuck. Her hands. She was just HUGE!

"Becca let's go." Keon said tryna pull me out the store.

I yanked away from him. "Nigga get off me you ain't my dam daddy! I just wanna talk to her dam!" I really wanted to smack the shit out her but I wasn't gon tell him that.

Mya rolled her eyes and rubbed her belly. "But I don't wanna talk to you!" She said rolling her eyes again and turned to waddle away.

I don't know what came over me but I ran up on her and pushed her. HARD. She stumbled forward and fell stomach first into a rack of shorts. Once she landed she started screaming bloody murder.

My eyes got wide when I seen that her sweats looked wet even though they were black. Her mother Keon and the store manager rushed to her side.

"YO YOU GOOD!?" Keon yelled rushing to her side.

She reached down and touched the wet spot on her pants and it was then I realized she was bleeding.

'Good' I thought.

She started screaming and yelling. "OH MY GAWWWDDDDDD IT HURTS CALL 911 IM LOOSING MY BABY!"

Her mother kneeled down beside her and kept yelling. "WHAT HAPPENED?" But Ka'Mya just continued to scream and I just continued to look. I watched as the paramedics rushed in and placed her on the gurney and asking questions.

I watched as they rushed her out the store.

I watched as Keon FOLLOWED.

'Oh hell no this nigga NOT!' I thought as I ran after him.

"KEON!" I yelled. He stopped and turned around.

"FUCK OFF BITCH. FIND YOUR OWN WAY HOME!" He yelled. I was gonna keep following him until I seen the look in his eyes. He looked possessed. So I just turned and walked away smiling to myself feeling satisfied.

I hope she lose that ugly ass baby. Dumb ass bitch.

Ka'Mya

I can't believe that bitch pushed me and made me go into early labor. Upon getting rushed to the hospital screaming and crying not to mention bleeding. I found out that the fall caused my placenta to break causing my daughter to go into fetal distress which led to me delivering right away. No pain medicine. NO NOTHING! Child birth is PAINFUL! I wasn't ready.