WHORE 3

Keon

I laid in the bed and pretended to be sleep until I heard Mya leave out then got up to clean myself up. I don't know why but I can never tell Mya I love her and we been together for TWO YEARS! She cool and all and I really really REALLY like her but I don't love her. I love that pussy that's about it. To be honest I only got with her two years ago because she's the most popular girl and I figured if I dated the IT girl it would boost my popularity which it did.

Every since I got with her I had bitches coming at me left and right and I been fucking them all and leaving them but for some reason I couldn't shake Rebecca's ass. She had some good ass pussy but I could never love her yet I keep coming back to her. I guess crazy bitches do have the best pussy.

I cleaned myself up put my clothes on I waited in the room for another 30 minutes checking my facebook and responding to a couple of my hoes before I left out. When I returned back to the party Mya was no where in sight. However I did see Rebecca. I guess she finally decided to show her face again after getting knocked on her ass at her own party. She noticed me coming down the steps and rushed over to me with a smile on her face.

"Hey!" She said happily grabbing my hands. "I have something you would be interesting in seeing."

I snatched my hands away. "You don't have shit to show me!" I said pushing past her.

She stopped me. "Oh, I thought you would want to know that Ka'Mya was cheating on you. Silly me." She said turning to walk away.

I reached out and grabbed her arm. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

She smiled devilishly. "Follow me." She said leading me up the stairs and to the very last room at the end of the hallway, which happened to be her dads study. She turned on the computer and logged into her email.

"See for yourself." She said turning the computer towards me with a satisfied smirk on her face. I looked at the computer and couldn't believe what I saw. This bitch been cheating on me from day one!

Ka'Mya

Every since that night at the party Keon has been very distant to me like he doesn't love me anymore. And he also has been hanging around that bitch Rebecca more. I don't know what that's about but I don't like it AT ALL! Everyone knows that Rebecca is a lying ass two timing do whatever it takes to get what she want deceitful ass hoe, so why he's hanging with her I have no clue.

It was christmas break and I didn't have shit to do today so I decided to call Keon and see what he was do.

The phone rung and rung until finally some bitch picked up. "Hello?" She answered.

I frowned and looked at my phone to make sure I dialed the right number. "Who is this?" I asked.

"Sweetie you called MY man phone so who are YOU?!" She asked

Once again I pulled the phone away from me and looked at it. "Your man?! Who the fuck is this so I can beat ya ass?!" I said calmly into the phone. Then I heard Keon talking in the background.

"Rebecca why the FUCK are you on my phone?!" he yelled. Then the line went dead.

I immediately hopped up and slipped on my pink and grey new balance running shoes and my hoodie and grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I hopped in my car and sped over to Keon's house.

Normally it would take 15 minutes to get to his house but the way I was speeding it only took 5. I pulled up im his driveway and hopped out my car and slammed my car door. I ran up to his front door and started beating on the door like I was the cops.

Almost immediately the door was snatched open showing a very irritated Keon. When he seen me standing there his face went from irritated to shocked to anger.

"What are you doing here Mya?" He said looking me up and I down.

I pushed past him and ran up to his room and kicked the door opened startling Rebecca who was putting her shirt on. I ran up on her and started beating her ass. No talking no warning no nothing. This bitch been fucking with me for to long and I bet all this time it's been cuz Keon dirty dick ass been fucking her.

"AAAAHHHH KEON GET THIS CRAZI BITCH OF ME!" she yelled.

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled as I slammed her head into his dresser knocking thr pictures and stuff off. I felt Keon tryna pull me of her so I kicked her in her stomach and turned around and smacked the shit out of him.

"So this is the reason why you been acting so distant lately huhn Keon?!" I said with my fist balled up. "You been fucking this everybody ass bitch?!"

He laughed. "Your not innocent Mya. You been fucking around too!" He said rubbing his face.

I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face. "What the FUCK  are you talking about Keon. I haven't been fucking anyone for the past two years but your ass!"

"I seen the pictures Mya, you grimey."

Okay now I'm confused. "What fucking pictures?!" I asked.

"The ones of you sucking Rebecca brother dick, my cousin, oh and lets not forget the ones of you fucking Ashleigh's brother! YOUR SUCH A WHORE!" He yelled.

I looked at him like he was fucking stupid cuz to be honest he was. Me and him was together to much for me to even have time to cheat yet alone with Rebecca's dirty ass brother his cousin or Ashleigh's brother! He's fucking 25 and MARRIED.

"Keon your dumber than I thought. Don't turn this on me cuz you got caught up! Like I said o haven't fucked anyone but YOU I've been faithful but you obviously haven't."

"Rebecca showed me!" He said. I laughed

"Back to this bitch again? You been fucking her for god knows HOW LONG and then she show you some pictures? Yeah your real smart. Fuck you I'm out of here!" I said turning and walking away. Then I stopped and turned around grabbing the box I had in my hoodie pocket.

"Congrats your gonna be a daddy!" I said throwing the pregnancy test at his feet and leaving before I did something I would later regret.

I can't believe him.

      ******************************************

OKAY SO HERE'S CHAPTER 3. ANY THOUGHTS? WAS MYA WRONG FOR BEATING REBECCA'S ASS? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT KEON? DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY COMMENT!