I Hate Him

I sat on the couch, playing video games with Louis. We made a bet saying that I could obviously beat him and he said there was no way I could. I laughed as I killed Louis yet again and he threw the controller on the floor.

"That is not fair, you cheated!" He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

I smiled and grabbed his suspender's, pulling them and making them snap against his chest, causing him to flinch. 

"Oh Louis, how you underestimate me love." I said winking at him and standing up. 

I walked to the bedroom and leaned against one side of the wall. Liam was asleep and Louis and I smiled at each other. We knew what to do... I whispered in Louis' ear and he chuckled softly, nodding in agreement. 

"Okay," I whispered softly. "1."

"2"

"3!" We whispered at the same time and yelled in Liam's ear, making him shoot up and hit his head on the top part of his bed. 

I laughed and high-fived Louis who was laughing hysterically. 

"That wasn't funny you two..." 

I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Whatever you say big brother..."

Yes, Liam is a year older than me. He's 18 and I'm 17, so yes, I have to torment him and he torments me, especially when I'm with Harry. Harry and I are good friend's but he's the ONLY one on the bus who DOESN'T know I like him. I love the way Harry smiles, laughs, dances, fools around, the way he flips his hair, EVERYTHING! 

"Little sister, I don't suppose we need to tell Harry about this do we?" Liam said with evil pouring from his voice. 

I opened my eyes wide as Liam jumped off of his bunk and onto the floor in front of me. 

"You wouldn't..." I said with shock.

Liam laughed heartily and Louis laughed too. 

"But he would." Louis said, smiling brightly. 

"TRAITOR!" I said at Louis, crossing my arms. 

Louis shrugged and smiled even wider, if that was even possible. 

"No one beats me at my favorite game. You ruined my kill streak!" 

I pouted and smiled, having an idea. I ran out of the room, Liam and Louis following behind me and into the kitchen, hiding behind Zayn. 

"Woah," Zayn said in his Australian accent. "What's going on with you three?"

"ZAYN!" I whined. "My brother and Louis want to hurt you!" 

Liam and Louis' eyes opened wide in fear. Zayn could easily take Louis down, but Liam and Zayn could put up a fight... 

"They do, do they?"

Louis shook his head. 

"She's lying!" 

I laughed and crossed my arms over my chest. 

"NOW who's on a roll Louis?" 

Louis sighed and put his hands up in surrender, Liam doing the same. 

"Fine, we WON'T tell Harry..."

"Won't tell Harry what?" 

I gasped and turned around, seeing Harry leaning against the kitchen door frame. I wanted to die of embarrassment right there. I shook my head and smiled. 

"It's nothing... I just didn't want Liam to tell you that I have a MAJOR prank planned for you." 

Harry's eyes opened wide. I loved to prank Harry, it kept him further from thinking I like him and Harry always laughed at the end, making my heart melt. 

"Alright, I'm scared now." 

I laughed and hugged Harry, kissing his cheek. 

"Love you best friend..."

Zayn made a gasping noise, and put his hand over his heart. 

"I though I was your best friend!" 

I made a shushing noise and everyone laughed, but soon, the fun was all over when Niall came into the room. 

"Hey guys, Samara." He said in his Irish accent. 

"Niall." I muttered in hatred. 

I crossed my arms over my chest as we glared at each other, but Liam broke the awkward silence that clouded the room.

"Jeez, if looks could kill."

Harry laughed, causing me to forgot about Niall and smile at him in awe.

"Tell me about it." Zayn agreed. 

I loved them all so much... except for Niall.