Understood

I stepped into my flat and I saw Harry sitting on the counter, his curly hair in his face. I walked up to him and he looked up.

"Sam! I'm so sorry please I-" 

I put my hand off to cut him off. I looked into his green eyes and I saw worry and sorrow filling them, but I knew that he shouldn't be sad over me. He didn't deserve it.

"Don't apologize." I said simply.

He looked at me confused now.

"You alright?" He asked me and I nodded.

I grabbed his hands into mine and he was still confused.

"Harry," I began, searching desperately for the right words to say. "I don't think I can do this anymore." 

He looked at me, his mouth hanging open.

"Is this because I didn't let you see the letters? Sam that's a littl-"

"I read every. single. letter in that pile. Each one just reminded me I'm not over him." I whispered guiltily.

I waited for Harry to start screaming a lot like Niall would, but it never came. It was just silence. I felt two arms wrap around me and I looked up to see the brown curls on my cheek. I kissed his head and he whispered in my ear.

"I understand."

I looked at him in shock and he grabbed my face in his hands.

"Sam, I care about you. A lot and I want you to be happy and if Niall makes you happy, then so be it."

I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Friends?" We both said at the same.

We both nodded and he laughed.

"So, am I moving out of the flat?" Harry asked.

I shook my head and smiled.

"No you can say, but no walking into my shower." I said sternly and he pouted fakely.

"Aww..." Harry sighed.

I giggled and I smiled.

"Speaking of shower... I'm going." I said simply, walking to my room and shutting the door.

I was happy that we stayed friends and I felt free. I grabbed my laptop and opened twitter and saw the first tweet was this.

"@NiallOfficial: Doing a twitcam. @Sammy_Payne_Real, you should watch."

I sighed and decided to turn on his twitcam and there was Niall, his hair in his face a hat on his head, the lights dim.

"Alright, I won't keep you guys waiting any longer." He said, a smile on his face.

[0]

I sat on my bed, pulling my laptop onto my lap and I put my hand on my stomach.

"Okay, so surely you all know that me and Sam, Liam's little sister, broke up a long time ago." He began and I sighed.

"Well," He continued. "She started a relationship with Harry about 3 months ago and I'm not sure on what's going on there... but I think that our fans need to know something." 

I opened my eyes wide and began to tweet him something, but he already spoke.

"She's pregnant... with my kid." 

I looked at all the comments and saw people hating on me, but some were happy. 

"Okay," He said, a small smile on his face. "No need to be mean to her... She's an adult now. I don't know if you're watching Sam but," 

I braced myself for what he was going to say next.

"I wanted to tell you how I feel directly, but you won't answer anything. I miss the way we talked and I want to help you through this and I know Harry is a lucky guy for being able to look into your brown eyes every time he kisses you and that he can always make you smile and he sure as fuck better do that until the day you get bored of him, if you ever do, because I may have screwed up but it sure as hell was not worth it. I made the worst mistake of my life. Sam I love you." 

I closed my laptop and I wiped my face, knowing I was about to cry. 

"I love you too Niall." I whispered.

I felt my phone begin to buzz with mentions and I looked at all of them

"@EmilyHoran1DLuv: GET WITH NIALL HE MISSES YOU ♥"

"@DirectionerBoo2323 NIALL AND YOU MAKE A GREAT COUPLE. FORGET ABOUT @Harry_Styles."

I looked at the twitter trends and saw Sam Get With Niall was trending. I rolled my eyes and I grabbed my phone, pressing new tweet.

"Might do a new twitcam. @OfficialNiall We need to talk, but not face to face." 

Then I got off of twitter. It was time for me to say good-bye to turning tables.