Chapter 2

"Uhm..I-I'm really sorry, I didnt mean to..."

Ok Sandra, take a deep breath and just relax. Before I could say another word, the flight attendant came on the speakers.

"We would like all passengers to stay exactly where they are, sorry for the inconvenience. We are experiencing slight turbulance."

Oh my god. No. This cant be happening.

"Erm...since it doesnt seem that im going anywhere anytime soon....Im, Sandra." I introduced myself.

Jesus this awkward.

Niall chuckled,

"Haha its fine, Im Niall, btw. I recognize your accent, your from around here, yeah?"

"Yep, born and raised. Im from Mullingar."

"Hey! Im from Mullingar! How come I havent seen you around?" He asked.

Uh, maybe because your in the most famous boy band in the world and always traveling and would never look in my direction?

"Hmm....I dont know. We're probably from different parts of town."

There was an awkward silence and I realized I was still sitting on him.

"Yeah...sorry, about, erm earlier....I didnt mean to..." I told him.

"its fine, just that now I know that you're interested, after you flung yourself at me like that." He winked.

I laughed

"Yeah, sure, you keep telling yourself that."

Then the flight attendant came on the speakers again.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, you are now free to move."

I sighed with relief and stood up. That had to win the award for most awkward situation ever.

Suddenly I felt something get taken out of my pocket and turned around to see that Niall was putting his number in, he gave my phone back to me and said

"you know, just for if you need it in the future." He smiled.

Gosh, that smile.

With that, I said bye, and remembered where i was walking to in the first place. I really had to go to the bathroom.