Chapter 1

"But noooooo! You cant leave!" One of my friends, Anna, yelled at me while i packed my bags. 

"Anna, you've known that Im gunna leave for what, the last ten years?! Its been my dream forever to go to Lamda. And anyway, you shouldnt be talking, you're moving to Montreal in a few weeks!!" I protested. 

"Emphasize on in a few weeks. Why are you leaving so early anyway? Classes dont start for a while....." Anna said. 

"You know how I am, I like knowing where I live and it takes me a while to get used to a place." 

"Ok yeah yeah whatever loser, its late, I better get going. The moms is all emotional these days cause 'her babies all grown up' and Im gunna make an effort to arrive to dinner for once cause i feel bad for her." Anna said to me while getting her purse. 

"Ok bye, you know your way out" I said and smiled at her. I was really gunna miss Anna. We had known each other since she moved here from Gothenburg Sweden when we were 7. We had been through thick and thin together. I sighed to myself and looked at my stuff. Tomorrow I was moving to London. London, me in London. I had a big knot in my stomach, what if i hated it? I had been there once, on holiday, when I was 15, but that was only for 5 days. It wasnt anything like living there.

I heard a knock on the door and turned around to see my Mom standing in the doorway. 

"Need any help sweetie?" She asked with tears in her eyes. 

"No Mom, im fine, thanks though."  

"Ok, just call if you need me" She said and walked downstairs.

That night went by way too fast.

The next day:

I woke up to my iPhone alarm going off and groaned. That thing was the most annoying thing ever. Alarms in general, werent my thing. I could sleep all day if I could. I got up, took a shower, ready for the long day. Got ready, put on sweatpants and an off the shoulder sweater since I like to fly comfy and walked downstairs. I saw that all my suitcases that I had packed the day before were already downstairs and smiled at my Dad as a thanks. He must've brought them down while I was in the shower. My Mom had made pancakes, her specialty and I smiled to myself because her pancakes were legit the best thing ever. I was going to miss that. I sat down with my parents and started to eat. I knew this was going to be hard for them because I was an only child.

"I still dont understand why you wont let us come with you! I wanna help you settle into your dorm sweetheart." My Mom said. We had been in this conversation more than enough times since I got my acceptance letter after I auditioned for the Academy.

"Mom ive told you a million times, the letter says to fly alone, and/or come alone because they want us to get use to the real world or something stupid like that." I explained to her for what it felt like the thousandth time.

"Ok, but Im coming for a visit during the fall to make sure you're not living on a street corner or something!" My mom replied.

Tell me, why are moms so annoying?

"Well its time for us to drive you to the airport sweetheart." 

I got all my stuff together and my Dad, who was being unusually quiet, helped me load my stuff into the car. The drive felt long and silent so i called some friends and said farewell, and to keep in touch.

After saying a tearful goodbye to my parents, I got through security and boarded my plane. My seat was an aisle seat so I put my stuff in the overhead compartment and sat down. I took out my iPod and decided to listen to some Ed Sheeran and see if I could fall asleep. And I did.

In the middle of the plane ride I woke up to a lot of turbulance. I opened my eyes, and saw that most people around me didnt seam bothered by it, but i hated turnulance. A lot. After a while I thought it was over so I stood up to go to the bathroom since I really needed to go. Halfway to the bathroom the plane suddenly jerked to the right and I was flung into someones lap.

Smooth Sandra, real smooth. Why are you so clumsy?!

I looked at the person who I was sitting on, ready to apologized when I realized I was staring into the face of Niall Freaking Horan.

I dont know if I should keep going, so please vote and fan if you like it and PLEASE comment you dont know how much it means :) Sorry if its bad, its my first story on here so I would love to hear your opinion *cough* hint hint *cough*