Ch.04 Stay With Me part #1

Owen P.O.V

I wake up lazily from the couch late at night to go to the bathroom. I go upstairs and see the ajar with the lights on, I quietly walk over to the crack and slowly lean in to see Ema crying looking into the mirror. The fuck? I open the door and see her look back and quickly turn her back to me, she starts to wipe her face and says quietly "Can't you see i'm in here?" "Well I kind of have to use the bathroom" "Well it's all yours Owen" she mentions and walks by me sniffling all teary eyed and walks to her room. "Ah shit" I mumble rolling my eyes. I quickly walk in the bathroom and close the door, I do my business and walk to the sink to wash my hands and see a couple drops of faded blood in the sink. I wash my hands and think "She tried to wash the blood off" I get out the bathroom and walk to her room. I stand in front of it about to knock but instead I just open the door and walk in. I see her sitting on her bed crying. "Oh Ema" I walk to her and sit on her bed in front of her, I wrap my arms around her. She hugs me grabbing me by the waist, crying on my shoulder. I rub her back slowly "You know, if you tell me I can help Em". She sits still hugging me tight, "I can't" she answers, now what the fuck does that suppose to mean?. "Em, tell me and I'll help" "My boyfriend is a terrible person, he beats me and bullies me verbally. He threatens to rape me if I leave him, and I don't know what to do" She wipes her eyes and doesn't let go. "I'll fuck him up, I promise. Monday after school" I answer. She chuckles and sniff "Thanks, I appreciate you came here to talk to me" She says and lets go of me. I smile and nod, I stand up to leave and start to walk away but she quickly grabs my arm "Wait!" She stops me "Can.....um....Can you uh....stay with me?" she ask me. I look at her as if she grew another head "Please?" She pleads. "Alright Em" She smiles a bit and let's go of my arm. She pats the spot next to her on her bed. I crawl on the bed to get to the spot. Now we are both sitting up on the bed, i suddenly feel her hand on mine. She grabs my hand and turns to me "Thank you, for listening. That made me feel so much better" She smiles. She starts to lay down and so do I. We're laying down facing each other, she smiles at me and puts her hand on my face, she starts to stroke my cheek. I have her hand on my waist pulling her closer. It's a little cold so I wrap my arms around her. "It's cold, these sheets don't warm shit" She giggles. I chuckle and she snuggles up to me, I lay comfortably and close my eyes. I can't believe I'm cuddling with the girl I hated. We soon fell asleep.

Ema P.O.V
I move a bit cuddling up to Owen, he's so warm. "Morning" I hear him with a groggy voice. "Morning" I smile, I keep my eyes closed as his arms are wrapped around my waist. This is just weird, since not that many hours ago I wanted to grab him by neck. I'll just cherish this moment, because it'll never happen again. "Wow, this feels awfully weird" Owen chuckles, then kisses the top of my head. I stand up and stretch. "Okay, thank you and all for last night for staying and cuddling me or whatever. But this!" I say gesturing to him and I. "Can never ever happen again, and we speak of this to no one understood?". "Yeah yeah whatever understood" he replies. "Alright get up" I say getting up looking through my closet. "GOOD MORNING!!" My Mom and Nick burst through the door. "We see you guys are getting along" Nick smirks. "Ew yeah right she's still gross" Owen scoffs. I roll my eyes "I still hate him"I guess it does look kind of weird that Owen was in my bed "I had a nightmare, and I guessed I screamed because he heard me and came up to see if I was okay". "But Ema you don't really dream?" my mom questions. "Exactly, meaning it was serious" I say shrugging it off. "Okay well we have today off and we wanted to do a another family activity!" My mom cheers. Maybe it can't be so bad "Alright Nick where are we going?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "The Beach!" He smiles "YES!!" I say excitedly while Owen and Mom groan. Nick and I high five "I'll be ready in 5" I smile, "Me too" He chuckles and quickly goes to his room Mom following him. "Alright Owen, want to borrow some Bikini's? You have the body for it" I chuckle. "Ha ha very funny, and you don't have the body" he smirks. I turn to him and glare then back to my drawer with my bathing suits. "Hmm which one should I wear?" I say to myself. "This one, it's nice" Owen says standing behind me picking up a sky blue high-waisted bikini with a matching bikini top. I raise my eyebrow turning my head at him, our faces inches from each other "Hm, alright." I respond and slide from in front of him and walk off to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change into my bikini.

Owens P.O.V

When Ema leaves the room I walk to my suitcase still not unpacked and get a pair of my beach shorts and a grey muscle shirt. I quickly change into them then look at the mirror, running my fingers through my hair. Ema walks through the door and I thought I almost had a heart attack, but because she scared me when she suddenly opened the door. But because those high-waisted bikini bottoms hugged her hips complementing her curves making her butt look amazing, and her bikini top pushed up her perfect DD boobs making them perky. I might hate her as much as I do, but holy shit she was so attractive. She had it all brains, body, personality, and pretty face what else can any guy ask for. "Uhhh Owen, hello in there" she says waving a hand over over my face which quickly shot me out my daydream world. "Uh yeah, sorry what is it?"  "What do you think?" She say posing with her left hand on her hip and the right pointing at her bikini "because by the way you were staring with a confused I'm guessing you don't like it". "No no! I love it, it looks great Ema. I was just in deep thought about, stuff" I look at her and smile awkwardly. No way in hell would I let her know I was thinking about how hot she was, that would be a death sentence. "You look good yourself" She says before putting a black beach dress over her bikini. "Thanks, that dress is nice" "Thanks Owen" she says and grabs a bag and puts some essentials in it. "Hey Owen, do you have anything you'd like me to put in my bag for you? I have lots of space". I nod and give her my towel and an extra pair of shorts "Thanks" "No problem, I also have sunscreen for us". "Why are you being so nice to me?" "Well Owen, you were nice to me last night and I'm repaying the favor. Because what you did to me was one of the nicest things. At least for today let's be nice for Mom and Nick". "Thanks Em, alright be nice for Danielle and Dad"

Ohhhh being nice huh? It's getting good!
If you want a part #2 please comment or vote, if you can do both. I love you and thank you guys sooo much! (: