CH.02: CAN'T STAND YOU!!

Ema's P.O.V

I woke up dead tired Friday morning not being able to sleep from so much commotion going on outside and thinking of my dad. I don't know why but lately he's been coming up in my mind a lot. I shake my head put the thought aside. I got up a little too early ok more like an hour early so I started to make breakfast for everyone. I started to make pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Once I finished I started to set the table "A plate for mom, Nick, Owen and I" I put down some napkins and silverware. As I finished up setting everything up I walked up to my room. I opened the door revealing a sleeping Owen. I opened my closet door and took out my uniform, Black jeans, a uniform shirt, and a pair of old withered converse. I heard Owen start to groan and turn around his back facing me. I smirked evilly and walked towards him, I put my lips to his ear and yelled "Wake up time for school!" "AHH!" Owen quickly jumped falling of the bed me exploding with laughter. "You freaking bitch!" He gets up rubbing his eyes. I roll my eyes and hand him a school shirt "Here you can have this one and if you have black jeans wears those too". He grabs the shirt and nods "Why so early?" "Well I cooked breakfast for everyone and we have to get you into the school system and if you don't want to get lost, show you around". He sighs and I walk out to the bathroom. I step into the shower and take a quick relaxing shower. I start to dry myself off and put on my uniform. I walk out to my room and grab a pair of socks and put them on and take my converse and put them on the front door. A moment later I hear a door and Mom and Nick talking, they walk down the stairs "Ohh Ema that smells good!" I hear Nick say walking to the kitchen "Ema this is so nice!" My mom exclaimed and sat down Nick sitting beside her. As I sit Owen walks down the stairs and takes the seat beside me, I scoot my chair more to the opposite side of him. He rolls his eyes and grabs his fork and starts to put stuff on his plate. I get up and serve myself a cup full of ice and sit back down almost tripping but regains my balance, noticing it was Owen's foot I glare at him "oops!" he says and giggles as I mock him in an unlikely tone to his. I sit back in my chair and start to put some food in my plate and start to eat. As we all finish Nick offers to do the dishes, I was getting my backpack ready for school. I walk upstairs to the bathroom and grab my toothbrush and tooth paste and begin to brush my teeth. Side to side, up row, lower row, inside rows, circles in the front, circles to the side, my tongue, rinse with water, and rinse with mouth wash, Done! I put my toothbrush back, walk to my room, grab my backpack and walk down stairs. I see Owen sitting in the couch and I flick his ear and continue walking to the front door "Ow! Dumbass!" he voiced and got up "Oh by the way I used your toothbrush" he says smirking. "EW!!" I say quickly pretending to gag. "Well whatever we don't have time" I slung the backpack over my shoulder "Time to go dip shit" I notified. I walk to the kitchen were Mom and Nick were talking about something "Bye mom Owen and I are leaving" I kiss her check and she kisses mine. I walk over to Nick as he kisses my head "Bye honey be good and Owen as well!" my mother echoed referring to Owen as well. "Bye Ema, Bye Owen!" Nick said to me then Owen. "Bye Dad, Bye Mrs. Fate!" Owen yells back. I give my mom and Nick a smile and walk out "Remember to lock the door!" My mom calls out "Okay!" I exclaim back and walk out the door Owen following me. I lock the door and continue walking. I put the key in my pocket and take out my IPod connect the headphones and play some Get Scared. "Follow me the whole time" I say and start to walk. After walking through sidewalks, crossing and running some streets and a walk full of silence we get to school. I keep walking and notice Luis standing beside a tree. As Owen struggles in finding something in his backpack I run up to him and he hugs me and kiss me "Hey baby I've missed you" he says and smiles "I've missed you too baby" I reply "Hey can I catch you later I'm kind of in a rush" I say apologetically and start to walk off "But your early!" He says with a dumbfounded face. "I know but I have stuff to do" I say as I see Owen walking towards us from the side of my eye. I smile at Luis and open the door, Owen slowly reaching the door and walks in after me. We walk into the office "Excuse me we are here to obtain the schedule of a new student" I say to the man in the office, he nods and hands us some papers "Just fill these out and I will print you schedule" He smiles and I nod handing Owen the papers. The man comes back with a schedule in hand Owen quickly filling out the paper. As I watched what he put his full name is Owen Dennen...More like Owen Venom if you ask me! I roll my eyes. He hands the man the papers and grabs his schedule. We thank the man and walk off "Lemme see!" I grab the schedule "Yes! Not in first, or second, or third, or fourth, or fifth, or NO! Damn it I have you in lunch and sixth period. Well at least it's only one period and lunch, it could be worse" I nod and hand it back to him. "Ok well this is your First period which will begin in five minutes. To get to your next class wait for me here, I'll be down the hall third door alright?" He grumbles and crosses his arms "Yeah whatever". "This is your Locker number" hands him a piece of paper. "It's right next to mine so you'll see me by it. Good luck in class dumbass!" I start to walk to my first period and see Andrew. "Andrew!" I say running to catch up with him. I catch up to him, "Hey" I say him not looking up. I hold his arms "How you holdin' up?" I give his arm a reassuring squeeze. He looks up "Andrew! What Fu-""It's nothing" he shrugs it off as if it was a mosquito. "What no it is something it's huge!" I brush my index finger lightly over his bruise on his cheek as he winces "See! What happened?" I ask right as the bell ring "I'll tell you later. Let's just go to class" he takes my arm and pulls on it lightly. Lucky For us, we have two classes together, unfortunately they aren't any of the first four, so I had to wait to talk to him. I walk into first period and sit in my usual seat suddenly something hitting the back of my neck immediately knowing who it was I rolled my eyes picking up the paper ball from the floor and threw it back "Piss off Jason" I muttered and turned back around. Trying to pay attention again another paper ball hits me. I throw it back "Stop it dickwad" I almost explode from annoyance. Jason once again throws another paper ball, I ignored it and pretended it didn't happen. Although it was kind of hard to take notes with a clenched fist from restraining myself from punching Jason, he kept throwing crap at me all period.
My first Four periods past by quickly, besides the fact the first period was hell as always, as the bell rings for the end of the period to end signaling it was time for lunch. I make my way towards the cafeteria and skip the line walking to a table. I feel an arm tugging my arm. "Oh Hey Luis" I greet as he pulls me to a table with all his friends. I hate sitting with his friends, I sincerely do but I do it for him. Britney the most popular girl walk by "Hey Luis" she says and winks at him. I roll my eyes and sneer at her. She keep walking with the rest of her blonde bimbo friends. "I need to go alright?" I start to get up. "Why? Stay here" Luis grabs my hand pulling me to sit. I quickly peck his cheek "I can't sorry. Extra credit bye!" I walk out the cafeteria to the library. The librarian waves at me "Hello Ema. Extra Credit?" "Yes ma'am!" I answer with a smile. "Well take a computer dear" she gestures her hand to the area of computers. "Thanks Ma'am" I walk and sit at a computer turning it on and taking out my notebook.

Owen's P.O.V
I grabbed my lunch and sat on an empty table, I plopped my headphones on and started to eat lunch. I quickly finished and walked to library and see Ema on a computer. "Did she even eat lunch? Wait why do I care? She's not my problem neither are her eating habits" I think to myself before walking and sitting next to her. She looks up at me taking out one of her headphones "What do you want?" I shrugged and turned on the computer "Just finished lunch quickly and have no friends so, I decided that annoying you would be the best solution for this passing of time" I go on the internet and go on Microsoft word to finish up a project. "Well piss off, I'm busy" she replies and continues typing ignoring me. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. "Extra credit for a class, why do you care?" She replies and annoyed tone in her voice. "No reason" I shrug and continue typing. "What's it for?" I ask in a high pitched baby voice, she continues to ignore me "What subject is it" she keeps typing inhaling a deep breath. "What teacher is it for?" I ask in the same voice, I hear Ema typing violently "Hey don't take it out on them! The keyboard didn't do anything to you!" Ema keeps typing violently pressing each key harder each time "It's either you or the keys!" She replies about to burst almost yelling. "SHHHHHHH! THIS IS A LIBRARY!" I whisper yell at her. I see her use her mouse moving it and takes her USB out, turning off the computer she then gets up "Fuck you! and come on class starts in five, keep up or your fucked" She implies angrily standing up, I save my project in my USB and get up grabbing my stuff. She starts to head out the Library as I quickly follow after "What's sixth period?" I ask, she keeps walking not even catching a glimpse of me she smirks "You'll see". We keep walking getting there Ema taking her seat around the middle so I decide to sit next to her "Welcome to Psychology!" "Greaaat" I mumble to myself, I look over at Ema seeing a wide grin plastered on her face 'Seems she likes this class' I say to myself. "Today we have a new student, his name is Owen. Say hello class, he will be joining us for the rest of the year". Most people lazily said hello, I waved with an awkward smile on my face. The teacher looked in her mid four-ties, her semi-wrinkled face made her look like a sweet woman, she wasn't very tall but mighty you can tell she loves her job and has passion for it. "Okay you guys have a group project" the teacher announced "Ema you will paired with Owen to make sure he isn't lost" "But Ms,Delilah!" Ema whined. 'So Ms.Delilah is her name, what a nice name' "Ms. Delilah you have a marvelous name" I say to her, embarrassed that probably everyone else heard me but they were talking. "Thank you Mr.Owen, you will be paired up with Ema" I nod my head 'Paired up with Ema eh? WAIT WHAT!?' "Ms.Delilah is there anyone else here that can help besides 'her'?" I ask politely as possible "I'm afraid not Owen, she's at the top of my class and hasn't missed not one assignment so that means you both are stuck with each other" She shrugs. Ema pouts banging her head on her book gently, 'ugh damn my luck!' "Now class I will explain the project once so listen up" Ema ready with pencil and notebook out, the teacher turns around. "Fuckin' Nerd!" I whisper to her and she flips me off. "Now class this is a two or three week project so prepare to get to know your partners" Ms.Delilah mentions. 'Shoot me now!' I say to myself