Regal Mode! Purple is for Royalty

Hidden in the depths of the darkness, Seihou busied himself with preparations. Sitting on his throne, he stared into the dark abyss. Nothing was in sight, nothing could be seen. Not even the faintest of lights. He didn't care. It was for the better. In the darkness, nobody can see you, nobody knows you're there and it's all just one color. After all, it's fair. He hated the light, the bright colors and the variety. It hurt his eyes and it hurt to even think about.

The more he thought about it, the more he wanted the darkness to rule. The more he wanted to see darkness cover over the light. Clenching his fist, he stood up and walked outside where the light ruled. Growling, his frown slowly turned into a small grin. Raising his right hand to the sky, a black hole appeared in the sky.

"Hageruze... go. Let's see how those pesky Pretty Cure's can stop this."

Meanwhile, in the town of Nanamigaoka, Shia lay quietly in her bed. Night had come and she was ready to sleep. Bow was with Itose and so Shia found herself all alone. In the other room, she could hear Aone's aunt typing away on the keyboard and Aone was probably already asleep. Since learning of their former identities, Shia couldn't help but worry about them. At school that day, Aone hadn't said a word and even Itose was spacing out. Ryoka had returned to her poker faced ways and Kanae no longer giggle in glee. Determined to help them, Shia felt her eye lids flutter shut. As each minute passed, she was off in a dream.

The next day, Shia greeted Aone at the breakfast table. Aone was in her Judo uniform and was ready for her morning training. As they ate, Shia noticed Aone's dark circles under her eyes. Frowning, she hesitated on asking about it. In the end, she didn't say a word and just watched Aone leave.

"Hey, Shia?" Megumi asked

"Yes?"

"Is there something wrong with Aone?"

"Aone?"

"Yeah... she seems really tired... Maybe it's just me and I had never noticed it before but Aone seems a little... off? It's like... she's lost all life in her..."

"Ah... Uh... I don't know much... maybe she's tired from the upcoming tests and club activities?"

"That's probably it" Megumi sighed "Shia, please do me a favor?"

"Hm?"

"Take care of her."

Shia blinked, take care of her?

"For the first time this year, Aone has finally become cheerful. She's getting over her fear of the rain, water and she even has more friends other than Asaka. Not just any friend, but people she can trust. Most days, Aone wants to provide the shelter and protect others but sometimes, she needs the protecting too."

"I understand." Shia nodded

"Just look out for her, I trust you."

Shia smiled, trust. Why was it so nice to finally hear that somebody trusted her?

Heading out of the house, Shia finally headed to school. With her Pixhite, Seivi, lying in her pocket, Shia walked into the school. Ahead of her, she cold see Ryoka walk into her classroom with Kanae behind her. Slowly following after them, she watched them as they settled in their seats. Ryoka had slowly placed all her items onto the table and was resting her head on her shoulders. Behind her, Kanae sleepily rested her chin on her hand while her eyes fluttered shut. Walking away, Seivi poked Shia.

"Hm?"

"They look tired..." Seivi whispered

"They do..." Shia sighed as she looked back at them "the same with Aone this morning too"