On a Late Summers Day

It had been the most memorable summer holiday ever. With summer soon coming to an end and school starting once again, the girls wanted it to end with a bang. They were officially a five member group now and most likely, this was all of them. Gathering their entire friend group together, along with Reo and Asaka, they decided to head off to a local festival.

"DAD!" Itose roared across the entire house

"WHAT?!" he replied, three rooms away

"WHERE'S MY YUKATA!?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"YOU PACKED IT AWAY LAST TIME!"

"IT'S YOUR YUKATA! WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF IT?"

"I DON'T KNOW! JUST HELP ME FIND IT!"

"IT'S PROBABLY IN THE ATTIC!"

"CAN YOU GO CHECK!?" Itose opened up her bedroom door to shout louder

"SEDAKA! GO TO THE ATTIC AND FIND YOUR SISTERS YUKATA!" Daiki yelled to Sedaka who was in his bedroom

"OH WHY ME!? I STILL NEED TO FIND MY ONE!"

As the roaring continued, Shia sat awkwardly on Itose's bed as Itose tore her entire bedroom apart looking for her yukata. Taking out boxes after boxes, Itose's bedroom soon became hidden amongst the piles of clothing that had gathered on the floor.

"Ugh where is it..." Itose muttered to herself

"It's fine, you know..." Shia said, raising a brow

"No no! I know it's here somewhere!"

"I can just where this..."

"At a festival!? No way! It's fine, I've got a spare yukata here somewhere" Itose scratched her head before mumbling "if I can find it..."

Shia sighed. She had only known Itose for a few days, yet she felt like she knew her since forever. Itose and her family kindly let Shia stay at their home for a while, just until Shia found somewhere else to stay. Itose however, had insisted that she could stay there but Shia knew it would be too troublesome knowing how much people lived in that house already.

"I FOUND IT!" Sedaka yelled from somewhere in the ceiling

"YAY!" Itose cheered, hurriedly rising to her feet only to hit her head on her desk "OW!"

"Are you okay?" Shia quickly stood and rushed to her side

"Yeah yeah" Itose grinned "let's go"

Running down the hall, Itose stood at the bottom of the ladder as her brother threw the box down. Grabbing it, Itose quickly scavenged through the box until she found what she was looking for. Out of the box came a beautiful red yukata along with a purple one underneath it.

"Here-" she handed Shia the yukata "-you can take the purple one"

"Thank you, it's beautiful!"

"No problem! My dad bought me these two a long time ago but I never wore the purple one since it doesn't suit me... so you can wear it" Itose smiled "it matches our colors anyway!"

Shia nodded. Having never been to a festival in the human world, she wondered how different it would be from one in Pact's Country. Back in the bedroom, the two girls spent another couple of hours getting ready. Seivi and Bow stood in awe as the girls completed their look.

Itose finally removed her silly hat and it was replaced with a couple of flowers. Her hair remained in it's usual bun but now it was actually visible. Shia too, had her hair in a bun decorated with small braids and flowers. Their yukata's fitting them nicely, their look was completed with the geta sandals.