CHAPTER 9

"HE KISSED YOU??? AND? YOU? RESPONDED? TO? HIS? KISS?" Soojin exclaimed.

"For the third time I'm saying this, YES."

"Oh, I always knew you had a thing for each other."

I glared at her and gave the look.

"Okay, you need to relax for a bit. There's a party at Namjoon's tonight, tag along?"

"Nah, not feeling it. "

"Pleaseeeee, just this once?"

"Fine, anything for my best friend."

"Awww you're the best, now go get ready."

~
AT THE PARTY

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME JUNGKOOK WOULD BE HERE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as the music was overpowering my voice.

"I DIDN'T KNOW! JUST HAVE FUN!" and then Soojin left me alone at the bar while she went to dance.

"Hey, mind if i buy you a drink?"

"Leave me alone, Lucas. Yesterday was enough, not today too."

"Fine, but consider what I say." and he walked away.

I sighed, wanting some fresh air, I walked to the balcony.

as I reached the balcony, I saw two familiar figures. but what I saw next was more unbelievable.

Mina and Jungkook's lips were on each other's.

Jungkook turned around to face me.

"Ji-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I ran off with tears threatening to leave my eyes.

~
PARK

I ran out of the house and who knew, in no time, I reached a park. I walked over to a bench and sat down. tears streamed down uncontrollably.

I looked up to the sky and muttered, "Mum, I miss you so much. I wish you were here to tell me what to do and whats happening to me."

"Can we talk? Please?"

I turned my head to the right to see Jungkook.

I stood up and made my attempt to walk away, but was pulled back by him.

And then now I'm facing him, great.

"Look, what you saw there-"

"I don't want to talk about what, Jeon."

"No just listen to me. I didn't kiss her. She did. I pushed her away but I'm not sure if you saw that."

"That doesn't matter. I don't care." I said softly as i looked away with tears in my eyes.

"Really? You don't? Then why are you avoiding eye contact? Look me in the eyes and say it. Tell me you don't care at all. Tell me you don't have any feelings for me."

i turned my head reluctantly and tried to say it,
"I said I don't care-"

Second time. Second time he slammed his lips onto mine. Like the previous time, I let my body take over me and responded to him. This time, I didn't stop.

After awhile, we pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine.

In an instance, both of our mark of love lighted up, much brighter than before.

"I was right. I'm your soulmate. And no matter what you do, you'll never be able to get rid of me. I've always felt the urge to protect you and now I finally understood why. I'll keep loving you unconditionally and keep showering you with love and affection. I'll treat you way better than anyone because Han Jiwoo,

I love you."

A smile plastered across my face as tears of joy rolled down my cheeks,

"Jeon Jungkook,

I love you too."

~

THE END

~

a/n: one of the works that i'm super proud of ! i hope you guys enjoyed this because personally, i did :') thank you for all your support, i love yall hehe <3