Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27✰

IK IT SHOULD BE FINNS BDAY! PLS DONT COME @ ME

jacks pov

-december 23rd (the day before xmas)-

it's almost christmas! i am so excited even if i'm scared that finn hates his present. i invested a lot of love in it :) we'll find out tomorrow!

i woke up with my head lying on finns chest. we've been watching christmas movies so long. too long. i looked at him to check if he was awake. sometimes he just pretends to be sleeping so he can secretly witness the things that happen around him. he was still sleeping.

i decided to sneak downstairs and make us breakfast as an early xmas present.
so i took the eggs and the milk out the fridge and started making pancakes

finns pov

arghh!! what's that noise?! i wanna sleep!! sounds like someone is baking something.

i slowly opened my sleepy and heavy eyes.
wait... where's jack!?

i jumped up and looked around my room. nothing. no jack. so i went downstairs and saw him making pancakes.

j-"nooo!! go back in your bed!! this is a suprise!!"

f-"ohh!! awhhh! i didn't see anything"

i ran back upstairs. how is he so cute!!! i seriously don't get it

my present for jack is already ready to get unpacked! i can't wait for his face when he sees it.

jacks pov

i'm almost finished. i just need the jaw.

i placed everything on the table and screamed finns name so he could hear it.
he came down and looked at me with his lips hanging down and puppy eyes.

f-"i love you so much! thanks baby"

j-"anything for a smile from you"

he kissed me and sat down to eat.

f-"yum! did you make them by yourself??"

j-"of course! i'm a big boy!"

f-"yes you areee!! my big boyyy!!"

he said that in a way parents would talk to their babies.

f-"what's our plans for today?"

j-"i need a present for my mom and the others"

f-"'the others'?"

j-"yeah we celebrate christmas with our friends. did you forget that??"

f-"ohh! i'm so dumb! i forgot. thanks for the reminder"

j-"what would you do without me?"

i winked at him and he smiled and said:

f-"i'd be lost"

(Lilia if you read this ^^ lost without you... AHH I CANT ILL CRY AGAIN)

j-"let's go to the mall to get our presents"

f-"k sure!"

finns pov

-at the mall-

f-"look! over there! wouldn't it be nice to buy your mom a snow globe"

j-"omg it has a reindeer and santa inside!! that'd be just perfect for my mum! thanks finn"

f-"no probs. do you see anything for my mom?"

j-"umm.. wha about that scarf over there? it would look so good on her"

f-"you're right! it's her favorite color! she'll love it. thank you"

j-"but first we get the snow globe"

f-"sure haha"

when we got home we packed everything in pretty papers and in the evening we watched christmas movies again until i fell asleep dreaming of tomorrow.

i didn't write for so long! sorry about that i was inactive on all devices. but now i'm back! so christmas will be the last chapter of this book :,) just to let y'all know. but i'll start a new book. this one flopped so hard but i think i improved my writing :) idk
so new part soon! luv y'all!!
-sophia <3

[edited 11/12/19]