Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15✰

Jacks Pov

It was so nice to meet my best friends again. All these memories. We shared so many happy moments. I will never forget them.

J-„good morning guys."

W-„wow jack. I never thought you're the 1st one awake."

F-„you should see him on all the other days"

J-„you're always the one who wakes me up"

*finns dad walks in

FD-„hey Finn I-„

I guess Finns dad didn't expect to see a whole bunch of boys and Sophia and Kira laying on the floor.

FD-„what is going on? What did I miss?"

F-„oh hi dad. I thought in honor of Halloween we bring the group back together"

FD-„how could I not realize that"

*finns mom walks in

FM-„Good morni-... what-... i wont even ask"

FD-„I wanted to tell u that the breakfast is ready"

Literally all of the boys + Sophia and Kira-„BREAKFAST!!!"

It was like a race. We were running as fast as we could. Like if there was no breakfast if we wouldn't be downstairs in 2 minutes.
Then we ate almost the whole breakfast buffet. Im sorry we didn't eat much yesterday.

Jae-„so any plans for today"

F-„I'd say pool and-„

FM-„i wanted to go camping with you guys. Actually with Finn and Jack but now all your friends are here they can come with us. You'll have a lil time before we drive to the camping place."

J-*whispers to finns ear „enough time for a jump in the pool"

Finns Pov

Im so hella grateful for this amazing time with everyone. We're gonna have so much fun.

-after breakfast-

F-„Yo guys! Everyone go get their swimming things!"

-at the Pool-

So that's how it all went:
I was chilling at the edge of the water and just checking the deepness of the pool when suddenly the cutest dork ever came from behind me and pushed me in the water.

F-„WHO-„

And then I was under the water and seeing a lot of lil bubbles and when they disappeared I saw a smiling face that was looking at me and a waving hand. Jack.

Jacks Pov

Finn hates it if someone suprises him from behind. He was trying to say something but pretty hard to talk under the water. So he went back up again. So did I.

F-„YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SUPRISE ME FROM BEHIND"

J-„just another reason to do it"

And then he was pushing me under the water. I guess I deserved that.

FM-„boys cmon time to go!!"

We were running back in the hotel room and getting dressed.

J-„Finn im still hella wet!!"

F-„you'll sry again. Just wait a lil"

FD-„COME ON HURRY!!"

We drove about an hour and then finally arrived at the camping place.

W-„yo jaeden wanna sleep in one tent"

Jae-„sure" *nervous smile

J-*whispering to Finn „there's something going on between them I feel it"

F-„it's obvious"

FD-„we have 5 tents."

C-„what about sleeping in a tent with Ben Jeremy? We could tell each other stories and stuff"

B-„YAY!!!!"

Jer-„sure why not"

FM-„so me and finns dad will share a tent"

S-„Kira wanna make a girls tent?"

K-„YEYY!!!"

F-„we're left jack."

J-„yk what that means"

F-„TENT PARTYY"

FM-„oh please don't stay up too late"

J-„I'll give my best to make him fall asleep"

-in the evening in the tents-

F-„so what do you think about all this?"

J-„seriously? I LOVE EVERYTHING!! I love the kids, the hotel, your parents, meeting our friends again but what I rlly love about it is... spending this amazing time with you"

Finns Pov

It felt like he wanted to say something else but I cut him off with a kiss.

*finns mom walking in

FM-„goodnight bo-„

We immediately stopped and an awkward silence was in our tent. Jacks face showed a little fear and he is shocked. So am I.

FM-„I didn't know you guys- you guys are dating?"

F-„umm I- i didn't rlly know how to tell you"

FM-„but Finn-„

Her voice was so soft

FM-„you don't have to hide anything. I am your mom and I'm happy to have you whatever I do"

F-„thank you mom.."

FM-„does dad know it?"

F-„yes."

FM-„what was his reaction"

F-„he actually took it vry cool"

FM-„that's good"

J-„so everything's cool?"

FM-„yeah sure. What I wanted to say. Good night boys"

F-„good night mum"

J-„good Night Mrs. Wolfhard"

FM-„oh please Jack.. call me Mary"

I kinda want something VERY exciting to happen and I have a few ideas for the next part.... be ready :) also it's 01:34 and I'm writing this again... this will never stop. Whatever good night <3
-Sophia

[edited 4/11/19]