Chapter 8

*Bryanna's POV*

It was 7:55 pm. El and I planned movie night for 8. where the hell was she? Then the front door to our apartment swung open and in walked Ellie. "I'm so sorry. I'm late." She was wearing Beau's sweatpants and tank top. I wanted to cry. "You were with Beau?" I asked quietly. She smiled. "Yeah. He made me breakfast, well dinner, after we ummm... did it." She kind of mumbled the last part but I heard her. My eyes grew wide and I looked at her. "you what?" She blushed a little. "We did it." she said again, this time a little louder. I couldn't believe it. I was filled with all different emotions. Jealousy, anger, disappointment. I stood up and left the room. "where are you going?" Ellie asked confused. I stopped walking and turned around towards. "I don't know. Somewhere away from you!" I yelled and continued walking.

I ran into my bedroom and slammed the door shut. I laid face down on my bed and cried into my pillow. I don't know why I was so hurt. It's not like Beau and I were dating. But I did really like him. My heart was broken. I couldn't believe what Ellie had just told me. They did it? They had sex? I couldn't help but feel jealous. I continued crying. I needed someone to talk to. I couldn't talk to Ellie, obviously and Lex and Lauren were with Jai and Luke. I searched through the contacts on my phone. I saw his name and quickly pressed it. The phone rang twice before he answered it. "Hello?" he said on the other line. "Skip, it's Bryanna. I need to talk to you now." I said, crying into the phone.

*Ellie's POV*

What just happened? I was so confused.  What did I do? All I did was tell her what happened and she flipped a shit on me? I sat on the couch trying to think about what I did. Bryanna came stomping down the stairs and towards the door. I jumped off the couch and ran after her. "Wait Bry! Where are you going?" I called. I grabbed her arm and turned her around to face me. Her eyes were filled with anger, rage and jealousy. Her face was red and puffy from crying. She shook her arm out of my grasp and ran out the door. Could she have been jealous of me and Beau? No. She couldn't be. She would've told me. We tell each other everything but for some reason I feel like something has changed.

*Skip's POV*

"Skip, it's Bryanna. I need to talk to you now." she said on the other line of the phone. She sounded upset. "Ok. I'll be over in a few minutes." I said putting my shoes on. "No. Don't come here. I'll meet you at the park down the street from me, ok?" she said. "Yeah. Ok. See you in a bit." I said before hanging up. I hoped everything was alright.

It took me about 5 minutes to get to the park. As I walked closer, I saw someone sitting on a bench. It was Bryanna. Her knees we pulled to her chest and her head was held in her hands. Something was wrong. I ran over to her. "Bryanna." I said as I approached her. Her head popped up. Her face was red and tear stains shown on her face. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She buried her head in my chest and began to cry again. "What happened?" I asked softly. I began telling me the story but it was kind of hard to understand her from her crying. "Beau and Ellie did it!" was something that I understood from her mouth. "I really like him." was another thing she said. Why did she like Beau? Couldn't she see that I liked her? I looked into her teary, blue eyes. "Bry, I'm sorry but everything happens for a reason and I'm sure there's another guy out there for you. You just have to wait and see. They might even me right in front of you." I said brushing a piece of her dark hair out of her face and giving her a slight smile. A small smile formed on her lips. "Thanks, Skip." she said and got up form the park and bench. "And maybe you're right. The right guy might be right in front of me." she said with a smile, giving me a kissing on the cheek.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! Shitty chapter. I know. Sorry but things are going to get really dramatic really soon! Tell me what you think so far! Keep reading and stay awesome ~Kayla :)