Encore

As the song came to an end, everyone was looking at Nico.

"What?" he asked looking confused.

"Where did you learn to play like that? And your voice, it's incredible! What, when, how, why, what!?" Piper shouted.

"Oh...um... I just learnt when I was in Korea doing some jobs for my dad. I'm got some friends over there." he explained.

"But you were there for 2, maybe 3, days. You are crazy talented to learn to play an instrument like that in only a few hours." Hazel praised.

"Thanks... it's not a big deal..." he mumbled whilst blushing and looking down, he wasn't used to getting compliments.

"Heck yeah, my 'lil Bro is awesome and I think he should play again, am I right guys?" Percy asked.

Nico looked over at Percy and was met with a smile that was proud and loving.

"Definitely, I dare you to do another song Nico." Reyna said with a grin.

"I hate you," he replied with a smile, "but fine, one more, any suggestions?" he looked around.

"How about something from Korea? You must have listened to their music whilst you were there?" Frank suggested.

"OK, just give me a sec to think... ok got it."

Nico sat up against the wall and got the guitar in a comfortable position. He started to strum a chill melody but then started to add in more difficult moves.

"Cheotnune neol araboge dwaesseo
Seorol bulleowassdeon geotcheoreom
Nae hyeolgwan sok DNAga malhaejwo
Naega chaja hemaedeon neoraneun geol..." he started.

As he sang everyone started to nod their heads and hum along.

"Holy Hera, he can rap as well?" Will thought, not realising he was speaking out loud.

"Looks that way, geez..." Annabeth looked on in shock. Nico was incredible, why hadn't he shown them this before?

'Right, he's not one for being in the spotlight, nor showing off.'

"La la la la la, la la la la la, uyeoni aninikka. DNA."

As he ended the group all erupted in cheers and claps, and Nico looked happy as a small smile appeared on his face.

"You need to do this more often," Will spoke, "I'm a son of Apollo and I know good music when I hear it."

"He is correct, you have quite the gift Nico." announced a voice as 2 figures entered the living room.

"Dad!?"

(song isn't mine)