A NEW FAMILY MEMBER (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) (Shinakos pov)

We started walking around in pairs and talking. The pairs were me and ryu; kibo and rai/raiden; tenshi and kuru. I was busy talking to ryu and bumped into somone wearing a hoddie that was obiously too large on them.

"I'm sorry! I wasnt looking where i was walking." I said rubbing the back
of my neck. The person just nodded and held out their hand. I smiled slightly and took their hand to shake but i saw a black fox with white tail tip and a raven. I smiled softly at them pullingt them into a friendly hug.

"Your just like us." I mummered in their ear snd i felt them stiffen. "Meet at training ground 66 at 7:00 pm. We wont hurt you." I said softly and walked away with ryu, who was looking at me weirdly.

"She's one of us, Ryu. I wont leave ner alone to be shunned. Like i was." I said the last part under my breath. I was shunned and hated before Tenshi found me in the woods.

I walked off with ryu behind me staring at me. We met up with the others at 4:00 pm and i told them about the person i bumped into.

"So, i told her to meet us at training grounds 66 at 7:00 tonight." I said and checked the time, "we have about 2 1/2 hours till we have to go so im going to go ahead and get there." I said said as i looked at the sky and waved at the others as i headed off to training ground 66. When i got there i started climbing with a smile. And for those of you thinking i used chakra to climb, you are so wrong. Back on earth i was always climbing mountians without harnesses or ropes. I layed on the top of training ground 66 watching the sky. To pass the time i started singing songs i listened to before, blown away by taylor swift; alones (bleach season 6 opening); circle you, circle you; whisky luluby; and ghost riders.

I heard clapping and sat up quckly seeing my family standing they clapping and smiling. I got tackled by tenshi and kibo who were laughing and grinning at me.

"You really should sing more" kibo said making me blush slightly. I heard flaping like wings and looked at a large raven that was landing near us. I got up nudging the two on me off with a smile and walked twards the raven smiling softly.

"We are all simmilar to you, except for tenshi. Bur even if shes diffrent to us shes like family." I told them softly. "Ill show you why im like you, i dont mind being diffrent"

I turned into a sky blue horse and shook my mane looking at the raven. I lowered my head twards the raven and nudged it slightly.

"Me, rai, ryu, kibo, and kuru are like you. We dont hide what we are, were proud to be diffrent." I said softly and tenshi walked forwards softly smiling.

"Who cares if your diffrent? Being diffrent makes you yourself, not to mention being diffrent makes you awesome!" Tenshi giggled and the raven turned into the person from before.

"How are you simmilar to me except for the blue horse." Theu asked and one by one the others turned into their animals. The person removed their hood showing the girl under it.