TARA

I stared blankly at my living room wall that held memories of my beautiful baby girl. When I got the phone call, telling me about her car, and how she was missing, I thought maybe she just walked away and would be on her way home. But after 3 weeks, I started to think the worst. I tried everything to get her back. Even being a powerful witch. I couldn't find my baby girl.
    I never told Charlotte much of my past. She didn't know anything about how her father is a soulless vampire and I, myself am a very powerful witch. She would hate me, and think I was lying, I couldn't have that. After thinking over my past I cringed at what the future will hold for my daughter. 
    There's a reason a vampire and a witch cannot have a child together. It means the child will inherit both sides on their 18th birthday. But I wanted to give Maxwell what he craved most, and that was a family. But I did not expect him to leave like he did. He left me. 23 and pregnant with a child. A child that will become something no one wants to see.
    Charlotte is an amazing and beautifully talented young lady, but on her 18th birthday she will have to inherit her vampire side, which will activate her witch side, and if she doesn't lean more into her witch side, she will become a soulless vampire and will kill any living thing around with no second thought about it.
    But first I need to find her before that can happened. I got up off my lazy, depressed ass and headed up to the attic, where I never let Charlotte enter. Once up, I grabbed a thick dark dusty brown book and opened it, but threw it the moment I realized it was the wrong one. If I can't find the spell I need then I am going to have to spell Charlotte's witch side to come out faster than it should and that is the last thing I want to happen.