MAXWELL

Something about that girl intrigues me to the point it angers me. She seemed like easy pray, and she was. Everything was too easy. She never begged to be spared, nor to say goodbyes to any family member, but she was scared.
    I carried her unconscious body to a dark and closed off area. The cement walls dripped with water, making it seem as tho the walls were sweating. The walls were close together, giving off the sense of it being very narrow and a claustrophobic feeling. 
    I placed her into a chair I had many of my other victims in. Dried blood cover the floor around the chair, along with dried blood on the chair, but I make sure Preston cleans it off as good as he can. Preston is my servant, to take orders from me and no one else, to do as I say or become one of my victims.
    I stared at the girl chained to the chair. She had light brown, almost blonde hair, she was maybe 5'5, and barley weight anything. But to me 200 pounds is the weight of a feather. 
    After what seemed like decades, she finally awoke. She looked up, flinching at the one light I had staring down at her. Once her eyes adjusted to the light, that's when I realized her eyes looked familiar, I just couldn't place them. They were a grey with a hint of blue and green specks. Very unique. Very familiar.
    "Wh-Where am I?" She whimpered out, looking around the room, pulling at the chains that held her in her place. "My version of hell." I answered, a sinister growl behind every word. "Please. Please. I'm only 17. Please. Let-let me go." She cried. I rolled my eyes at her baby like act. "I'm sorry, but I can do that. Not until I've had a little bit of fun." She cried harder at my words, causing me to become angered in her childish ways. So I did what any reasonable, non-living, 124 year old vampire would do, I charged her and bit her, the heavenly taste slowly gliding its way down my throat. She screamed out in pain, but soon bit her lip, only soft whimpers to be barley audible.
    I slowly backed away, her crisim, dark red blood running down her neck, and most likely all over my chin. I licked my lips in satisfaction. She cringed in disgust. "Who are you?" She whispered hoarsely. "That's none of your concern." I answer her in a low demenour. "But who are you?" I asked, quite curious. "Charlotte Sinclair." She coughed out. Sinclair.. Sinclair.. Its so familiar, I just can't place it.. Oh well.
    I tortured Charlotte more then leaving the room to let her calm down till I go back in there to start over again.