part 2. ight girl i see you tomorrow

EDGELORD/ME

rust was on discord 2 and was chatting with his homies 0_005 and rust_trust they we're planning to let rusts dog out aka tall man to eat 50 children tonight, he gets a friend request from demon boy and he accepts and rust clicks to talk in dm with them.

DA SEXY ONE

Rust hits up his homies and tells them a hot boy just rolled in his dms teehee!1 😳😳He quirkily looked at his dms with hot man 200 and flushed, OMG DEMON BOY STARTED A CALL! WHAT DO I DO?? rust SCREAMED with his Chad voice, he slowly picked up da call and DEMON BOY WAS NAKIE OMG NOT CKICK BAIT OMG Rust blushed at the sight of his muchacha's big dong 😳😳😳.

EDGELORD/ME

Rust blushed sexily and hard and got a boner from it and he went to go tell obama on his nokia that should he jack off, "should i jack off mwister owbamie owo" said rust in his wolf furry voice, obama said yes and rust jacked off in the call while demon boy was watching, then they both jacked off in call.

DA SEXY ONE

Soon rust started to make lots of wierd quirky sounds which made demon boy whip and nae nae his dong MORE. Soon they both committed nut but then realized it was no nut November! Scared and still kinda horny doe 😳 , demon boy looked at rust in his screen and said "Ight girl I'll see you tommorow-" and cutely dies teehee 😳.