part 1. demon boy goes to work

EDGELORD/ME

demon boy was being and doing his sexy dance, he was doing the hype dance and L dance and the sexy floss dance, he got a call from the ceo of grocery gang and yelled at him to do his job, "ight imma head out" said demon boy. All the toes got sad that he was leaving.

DA SEXY ONE

Demon boy quickly sister snatched his HOT birthday suit to blend in with the forest he was entering, cutely searching for the killer he was assigned to kill. He spotted a house and kicked down the door like a fbi agent and heard the most beautiful singing voice ever. "Party rockers in the ho-" sang the really attractive man, he blushed it was RUST_010!!! Quickly out of instinct Demon boy said "it's party rock is," and they started to make out cutely 😳

EDGELORD/ME

Rust moaned out of how good demon boy was kissin his lips 😔 , demon boy has never experienced what his lips felt after kissing rust 🙂, they were finally moist after so many years . They kissed for a good 2 minutes, demon boy lifted his waist up and they kissed again for 4 minutes this time 🤣. 

DA SEXY ONE

Because of how SEXY rust was he decided to spare his very nice and attractive ###. So he hit up his homeboys aka his bosses, fiddlepat and amazok. He explained how he loved rust's very nice old grandpa scarecrow hat and fiddlepat started to a gmod rag doll on floor moment and amazok just watched and giggled cutely 😳😳! Demon boy started sobbing like a PATHETIC WEAK baby and anime girl ran home 😔 and got on his computer to hit up his toe, Rust.