The first time

I hope you enjoy MY SUPER LONG (in my opinion) CHAPTER, ENJOY PANDAS~~

I wake up, and boy am I tired, I see the sun starting to rise. I better go get ready for the day, I have school so yeah. My room looks a little different than normal, maybe they decorated while I was asleep? Hey I know it sounds stupid but at least I should TRY to make excuses for why my room looks so weird. I head to my bathroom and shut my eyes, I am really tired and the last thing I need to see is my most likely tired looking face.  I hop into the shower and take a quick body shower than hop out.

I feel like I'm a lot taller than before! I am so happy~~ Maybe I hit a growth spurt! That would be such a good thing to happen for me right now ! JUST what I need, to be a little taller, and to be a little more confident would be helpful but, HEY I'm still grateful I AM TaLLER THAN BEFORE!!

I Grab a towel and dry myself off, my shoulder hurts like bloody murder, maybe it'll feel better later. I go to my closet and pull out my uniform, this day is so wonky and weird because this is multiple sizes bigger than my usual! Maybe mom ordered it for me... It wouldn't be the first time she tried to make up for her mistakes in ways of material objects, but I will not let her, she never even apologized for all the times she told me I was "ugly" and "the worst daughter ever" and "NOTHING, Compared to your beautiful sister". AGAIN, I go on these rants, I really must stop.  My shoulder right now is in such pain, it is unbearable I feel like if I was weak enough I could just die.

HEY HEY HEY, I need to start being positive and stop being negative let that pessimistic side of me just disappear!! Yep, that's better! I'M STARVING! I'm going to go get some food! I hope I have pancakes and I dearly hope that I do not have to talk to my parents, because I don't know if i'll be able to take it if I do. Yesterday was bad enough, let's just hope this day is a much better day.

OKAY THINGS BE GETTING TRIPPY! Like did we re-do the whole frickin house when I was asleep?? Did we though like this is a legitimate question DID WE?!  I run downstairs and see no one.... strange usually my dad and sister are downstairs when I come down. Watching their favorite show to watch together; Backyardigan's. Hmm, is it me or did the whole world flip upside down?? I look around this weird maybe VERSION of my house, looks like a new tv? and a new toaster oven? and a new fridge? and a new couch? and a new STAIRCASE? What is going on?? I will have to ask my mom when she gets down here, she'd know. I go to the kitchen and make some waffles in the toaster oven, I go and sit on a chair and wait for the waffles to cook. I sit and look at  the clock on the wall slowly "Tick Tick Tick" for the past 4 minutes, finally its time to pull the waffles out of the toaster oven, and then I grab some nutella from the pantry. 

I make like a nutella/waffle taco, and eat it in 3 bites. GOSH ITS GOoD, its like HEAVEN!!!!! 

I hear someone coming down the stairs and see, not my mother but another woman, she is very pretty and has long red hair. IS MY DAD CHEATING?! 

"Hi!!", the woman greets me. Hmm, she probably isn't with my dad if she's so confident, maybe she is my moms friend? That would make sense my mom has been taking about an old friend coming to visit. 

"Hi", I greet back trying to be polite. 

"WOW You made your own food!". She says very happily.