Beginning Part 1

Hello! My name is Gabriella Monchez, but I don't know how much longer I will be her. Wanna know what I mean? Let me explain... it all started when I was 14....

I woke up and checked the mirror beautiful as usual, self confidence is key for many friends and a successful and happy life! I brush my hair and style it in an ponytail trapping my curly hair. Then brushed my teeth, I throw on my uniform and run downstairs.

"Hey Mia!", my sister greets my 

" Morning Lucy", I reply while making my lunch for the day. 

"Hey guys", my dad says 

"Morning dad", we say in unison.

"Oops, I gotta go, gotta catch the bus see ya later!", I say while running out the door.

Hello my name is Mia Valdez! I am 14 and live in Washington, DC. And today is my first day of high school! I am so excited!!

I run to the bus station and see that I am a few minutes ahead of time so I pull out my earbuds and listen to music on my phone. I notice a boy coming up to the stop, he looks like he is trying to be a bad boy, he looks ridiculous.

I grab my hoodie out of my backpack and pull it over my head. We wait for about 5 more minutes then the bus comes, I let him go first cause it's the polite thing to do and boy is he ticking me off he gets in front of me and makes sure to go as slow as he can, ON PURPOSE HE IS GOING TO FACE THE WRATH OF BETTY(My fist don't get this confused with an elderly woman who cannot lift her own fist).

"Can you um move it?", I ask giving my best good-girl voice.

"Can you just um shut up?", he asks back mocking me in a girly voice.

"MOVE IT OR LOSE IT", I say in my deeper voice. He looks quite shook at my deeper voice.

"Hmm, got some spunk to ya eh?", he asks looking me up and down.

"On or off?", the bus driver asks looking quite irritated at how long we were taking.

"ON", I yell as I side-step the boy who was much taller than me. They boy got on as well, I moved towards the back were it was nice, empty and quiet. I pulled out my earbuds and placed them in my ears. He approached me and chose THE ONLY FRICKIN SEAT NEXT TO ME. 

"Hi", he said to me. For now I will call him pickle. 

"What do ya want 'pickle'?", I say in my toughest voice.

"To get to know you", he says.

"WHy did  you caLL me A pIckLe?", he asks his face, gosh its priceless. 

"No reas-", I was cut off.

"PSSSH", the bus doors swung open and the high school kids rushed to the exit, I remained seated but the boy beside my didn't he, like all the other kids, rushed to the exits.

When all the kids were off I quickly walked to the front of the bus.

"Bye sweetie", the bus driver says to me.

"Bye aunt", I say to my aunt who is the bus driver. Oh, didn't I already tell you that? Oops sorry XD she's my favorite aunt but she says she has to act tough to me around other people otherwise they'll know, I personally don't care if people know I have the FREACKIN COOLEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AS MY AUNT/BUS DRIVER!!! 

"Have a good day~", I hear her say before shutting the bus doors. Ahh my first day at high school the place where and I quote "Dreams die and horrible memories are plentiful", boy am I excited.

Yes, I said that, what many people don't know is that I am a pessimist. I try to not let many know, but here I am telling my secrets -_- I am really logical. Anyways I get inside the building and AM LOST I keep going in circles and all the people their hate me I think, they don't seem to care I'm lost and in fact laugh when they see me coming back around for the FIVE BILLIONTH TIME.