Chapter 3

***unedited***

Chapter 3

Adriana's POV

I had 'magically' done my hair and makeup and now I was just waiting for Miley and Vanessa to come with the dresses. My hair was perfectly strait and some of it, from the sides was pulled back and made into a bow, on the back of my head. My eyes had a purple shadowy effect and my lips had a nice light gloss on them.

I cant believe how fast that week had gone by. No one had asked me but that was not a problem. I was going to sneak Zack in.

Miley's POV

"I cant believe we have dates" Vanessa yelled when she entered my bedroom.

I was just finishing off curling my hair and putting it up into one of those pretty-messy-giant-buns on the top of your head. I had on some light pink eyeshadow with pink sparkling eye stuff on top, and a bit of black maskera. I put on light pink lip stick with some lip gloss on top to make it shinny.

"I know. And who would think that it would be just the guys we like?"

"I don't know. I guess it was just destiny."

"Yah I guess... I feel so bad."

"Why?"

"Well we have dates and Adriana doesn't have anyone to go to the dance with."

"Thats not what I think!" My brother yelled as he burst into my bedroom wearing a nice black tux with a blue tie undone around his neck.

He was taller then me. With brown hair like mine. He grew it out so it was longer and he had light blue eyes that turned more greenish when he is angry. He was strong, muscular,and into sports but he was not usually a dush bag. He treated girls with respect, but he was not afraid to tell girls they were sluts, or bitches.

Both me and Vanessa screamed at the top of our lungs. "What if we were naked?" I yelled at him.

"Well then that would be my lucky day." He replied with a smirk on his face.

"Jerk. Why would you even think about that? What would Adriana think of that?" I pilled on him.

"Wow, Mills, take a chill pill. I was just joking. I would be terribly sorry." Wow, ooh, just so you know he calls me Mills.

"So you are sneaking into the ball?" Asked Vanessa. She had her hair wavy and down. Se had on some light purple eyeshadow with sparkles, like mine. And she just had on some light pink lipgloss.

"Yep... So Adriana said you guys have some dresses to bring over?"

"Yep. There over here!" I said bouncing up after I grabbed my phone. "Here... You take Adriana's. but no peeking its a surprise."

"Fine." He said pouting.

We all grabbed the dresses and walked next door.

We had to hurry because the twins were going to be there in 15 minutes.

We got there and all helped each other carefully slip on our dresses.

Vanessa's was like ours but dark purple and the top looked like ribbon wrapped around her body.

We heard the twins arrive and Zack answer it like we asked him.

We were leaving our phones here since obviously none of us have pockets and we are going to be with the guys anyways.

We each started going down the stairs. Me first. Then Vanessa. Then last but not least Adriana.

The guys had expressions of aww and adoration on there faces as they saw us entering the front hall.

Each guy took our hand and lead us out of the house. When we reached the bottom of the path, all 3 of us girls stopped in our path at the sight of a limo.

Adriana's POV

I stopped in aww as I saw the limo waiting for us infront of Miley's house. Now this was not my doing.

All 6 of us climbed in the limo and started on our way to the dance.

Authors note:

*sorry about the short chapter*

- I have attached a pick of Vanessa's dress to this chapter.

-Zack's hair is the length of peeta's hair

PS. If you have noticed I am in love with Josh. AKA Peeta.