Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A week later

The math class groaned as they were once again given over 3 pages of homework.

The bell rang and everyone, including Adriana and Miley, scurried out of the classroom.

"Hey!" greeted there best friend, at school, Vanessa.

Vanessa was also tall but not as tall as Miley but not as small as Adriana. She had perfectly strait dark brown almost black hair that came 3/4 of the way down her back. She always wore it down and curled the bottoms which were died a lighter brown. She had hassle brown eyes and always wore combat boots, UGGS or flats.

"Hey!" the girls replied in unison. As the three girls got trays and joined the cafeteria line.

"So have either of you been asked out yet?" asked Vanessa

"Nope. We are still guy-less." answered Adriana, while Miley nodded her head.

"What about you? Have you had any luck?" asked Miley

"No, no luck here either." answer Vanessa

"Well you know what this probably means. It will be just us 3 girls." Said Miley trying to sound happy.

Adriana's POV

We had just gotten our food from the cafeteria and were now heading to our normal seats.

I can not believe we still dont have dates. I mean we are not scocial butterflies but we aren't shitty looking girls eather. I mean now that we got rid of our geeky add-ons, I have to say we look pretty fine.

There was no way what-so-ever I was letting us go date less. I mean I am fine because I have a boyfriend but Vanessa and Miley havent even had a conversation with a guy, dating age, except Miley's brother.

The twins Mark and Josh Miller were just walking bye. Me and Miley have liked them since we were little and Vanessa has liked Josh since her family moved in across the street from me and Miley, we live beside each other, and beside the twins, when she was 8. I was kind of over them now because I had my own wonderful boy friend but there was no way they were.

The twins were tall and skinny and identical except for there eye color. Mark had ocean blue and Josh had leaf green. They had longer scruffy blond hair.

As they walked by I could see Vanessa and Miley then deeply sigh as they walked by and I mentally laughed at them.

I think it is time for some pixie power.

I quietly snaped my fingers under the table and the twins turnned around and came back to our table after looking around the café quickly.

"Ummm..." started Mark

"Can...Can we sit here?" stuttered Josh

"Every other seat is taken!" rushed Mark

Yah thats right I filled up all the seats in the cafeteria except for the ones at our table.

"Umm... Sure" said Vanessa quietly.

Come one I love these girls with all my heart but these girls got to get some confidence.

It was silent for what seemed like half an hour but only really 30 seconds.

"So are you guys taking anyone to the dance yet?" I asked, while my friends stared at me in disbelief.

"No, not yet." answered Josh.

I snaped my fingers again.

"What about you guys?" asked Mark.

"No we have not been asked yet." awnsered Miley. Wow she is getting a bit more confidence her but you could see the light blush on her cheeks as she was talking to them.

"Well that girl overthere does not really need a date because she has a boyfriend but he is a year younger then us." stated Vanessa. Omg, my girls grow up so quick.

"Ahh" replied the boys in unicen.

We sat there for a couple more seconds in quiet. I wanted them asking my girlies out to be natural, and using pixie power to get them to say it was my last resort but I was not going to let any of them leave till they were going to the dance with eachother.

"Miley it is, right?" asked Mark.

"Yah." replied Miley with a freash coat of readness on her face.

"W...would you... Like to... Maby... Only if you want to... Gotothedancewithme?"

"What?" Miley had the cute puppy dog confused face on.

Mark took a deap breath then slowly asked, "Will you go to the dance with me?"

You could see the shock and excitment on her face covered with a bright cherry red blush.

"I would love to go with you!" Exclaimed Miley as she slid over and hugged him. That girl had nerves.

"Vanessa, I am going to do this properly and not make a fool of myself like my brother." Josh got up and went around the table so he was behind Vanessa. He nealed down took her hand and asked her "Will you, Vanessa, got to the ball with me, Josh Miller?"

Vanessa sat there stunned and blushing like a tomato.

Everyone waited. Me in my seat stoped eating my pasta, Miley who was sitting in Marks lap stoped nose kissing and I swear half the school around us had stopped too.

I mean I cant believe they could do that on there own.

Someone coughed in the distance and it seemed to bring Vanessa back to reality.

Finally she spoke "I, Vanessa, will go with you, Josh, to the ball, on one condition."

"And what shall this condition be?"

"That you my prince in shining armour protect me from dragons allow me to be myself, and allow me to take my time to trust you." she stated. Wow, who new this girl had this much voise?

Josh kissed the top of he hand then replied "I agree." and looked up at her wearing a 3000 dollar smile.

A mixture of awws and whistles caroused throughout the cafeteria. They both stood up and hugged. It was just so cute.

Authors note:

-The twins hair is kind of like peeta's in the hunger games.

- attached a pic of Adriana's dress. Or was it Miley's. You will be able to tell. They are labeled.