male Kirin hybrid X reader

You were taking a nice hike on a mountain. The weather was fair, and you had brought everything you might need. Well, you had everything you needed, until a freak lightning storm came and you dropped your bag and ran.  Eventually you manage to find a large cave and run in. As you look around the cave you notice it is very nice for a cave. The floors are clean, dry, and the cave it's self is not damp and cold. You decide to take a closer look and walk deeper into the cave, and as you are walking you stumble across a large, well built, and fluffy nest. Being the curious person you are, you attempt to look inside of the nest. Unfortunately for you, you are also extremely clumsy, therefore you face plant in the middle of the nest. Before for you have a chance to move you hear a strange cracking and the hair on your neck stands up. "Who thought it would be funny to disturb the unholy embodiment of human scum and Kirin supremacy" a loud voice booms, shaking the cavern. You duck down under a large sheet of cotton. You hear sniffing and a growl. "Listen hear human, you have two options. Come here and let me kill you quickly, or I could hunt you down and end you painfully slow" you duck down further and let out a small wimpier. You then hear a loud sigh, the shuffling of claws, and the crackle of lightning. "Human, this is your final chance before I set this cave alight with my lightning, just come out so cleaning up the mess will be easier." You take a deep breath before shuffling out of the cotton. When you look up you meet the eyes of a dragon like creature that is covered in lightning. "Oh my, what a pretty little human, come for my treasure I suppose" you shake your head no. As you say this the beasts mussel turns into a snarl. "Then perhaps you have came to carve a reputation into my hide? Not that it matters, you have now weapon, and even if you did it could not harm me" he walks closer, not stopping until the tip of his mussel is pressed to your neck. He takes a deep breath, his eyes dilate, and his snarl fades. He backs up with a smirk on his mussel before being hit with many bolts of lightning. Scared, you jump back into the large net. "Awww, it's alright little human, I only wished to change forms, not to scare you." You feel the nest shift, and before you can run to strong arms wrap around your waist. "I really did scare you huh? Your practically shaking" you hear the voice from earlier whisper into your ear. When you look back you come face to face with a very attractive male. As you try stutter out a reply he grins and kisses your forehead. "I'm glad my mate is so cute, not to mention how pretty your eyes are" you have no idea what to do at this point, there is a hot male hugging you, he is calling you his mate, and a minute ago he was a frickin dragon! You hear him yawn and he snuggles closer, burying his nose into your neck. "I know you have a lot of questions, but I'm so tired, so I will answer one today and the rest tomorrow" he says in a sleep ridden voice. You think about the question for awhile before settling on just asking him his name.  When you ask He laughs loudly. "Can't say this was the question I thought you would ask, but it's a pleasant one none the less. The name's Arthur love, now go to sleep and I'll answer the rest of the questions tomorrow." Before you have a chance to respond he hugs you once more and throws the large sheet of cotton around you to like a blanket. Smiling you nuzzle into his chest and fall asleep.

Like!!!! Vote!!!! Comment!!!!
(Hoped y'all liked it, the more requests I get the more updates you all get. 678 words)