Male dragon X reader

Reader POV

You were out camping with your friends when they decided to play a prank on you. You left the campsite to go find some fire wood, but when you did they grabbed all of the camping supplies, ran to the car, packed all the stuff into the car and left. They planned to come get you in about 30 minutes, but they did not account for you getting scared and lost. After you realized that they were gone you panicked and tried to find the car. As if Mother Nature herself was angry at you, it started raining heavily. Scared, panicked, and now soaked you looked for shelter. Eventually you found a cave, you walked inside and collapsed due to the cold and exhaustion, as you lay there shivering you hear heavy footsteps. You use the last of you're energy to look up. When you do you make eye contact with a large dragon with a pair of eyes that seem to hold sparks. The beast walks over to you, making you panic and try to get away. By now your breathing is choppy and you are slightly crying. After a few moments you feel a weight in your lap, it's the dragons head. It lets out a soft purr while warming up its scales. It then picks you up by the back of the shirt and starts walking somewhere. Tired and now warm you do not fight the beast. After a couple of moments the dragon stops walking. It now stands in a large nest made out of soft cotton. It proceeds to lay you in the cotton and curl around you body. As you doze off, you gently hug the large hand of the dragon.

*12 hour time skip*

You wake up to a warm presence beside you. You look behind you and see a handsome male with slightly pale skin and a lean body. Confused, you try to stand up and get away, only to realize he has his arm wrapped tightly around you. Blushing, you try to wake him up. After a while of pushing on his shoulder he semi-wakes up. "What do you want mate?" He asks in a deep morning voice that vibrates his chest. "What do you mean mate?" You ask. He simply laughs and hugs you in a gentle yet tight grip. "I'll explain later, but for now sleep" knowing you have now way to escape, you shake your head and hug him back, Making him purr. You drift of to sleep feeling safe, protected, and happy. But right before you do you hear his attractive voice whisper "my name is Anguis by the way, just so you know what to scream later" 

( sorry it is so short, but I've been a little busy, thanks for reading 460 words)