17

By the time that Klaus had brought Luna back to his apartment, she was still asleep

By the time that Klaus had brought Luna back to his apartment, she was still asleep. It seemed as though she was exhausted. Klaus decided, to leave on his apartment for some time, while he went out to do some things. But he did not realize, was that Luna about to wake up.

Luna had woken up. She was confused as to where she was and delirious. She then started to freak out at one point, not knowing if someone had taken her, or if she was just hallucinating. 

Thankfully, she woke up right before Klaus was going to leave, therefore he could hear her when she woke up.

Klaus rushed into the room, not knowing the state that Luna was in.

 When he did see her, he thought of her as a tired angel. Waiting for someone to save her. Now Klaus was no hero, but he wanted to be a hero for her. 

He would do anything for her, be anything for her. He already made up his mind on the fact that he would give up his vendetta against those who oppose him in Mystic Falls and just to be with her.

"Nik?" Luna question silently. She didn't know if she was still hallucinating, or if he was really there.

"I'm here my little moon, I'm here," Klaus said. 

He did not know what allow him to sit with her, he didn't know the extent of what she was comfortable. Though, a smile from her gave Klaus the courage to sit next to her on the bed the Klaus had put her on. 

She smiled even wider when he came closer to her, and at one point he embraced her. Then she was even happier than before, she was feeling warm, feeling more comfortable than she had in a very long time.

"How long were you sick for?" Klaus asked. Luna had tilted her head in thought, and then she replied,

"Only for a day or two Nik not very long," Luna replied. She was too busy enjoying the warmth that Klaus radiated to answer a lengthy answer.

"Love, you should've told me," Klaus started. Luna then replied,

" I knew that you were still in town, but I wanted you seeing me to be a surprise," Luna replied.

Klaus smiled and how adorable she was. She seemed so innocent when she responded to him, and Klaus could not be mad at Luna for not informing him that she was sick in fact, this gave him even more of an urge to protect her and take care of her during the time that she was sick.

 If Rebekah could see him now she would be in shock of the way the Klaus was acting around Luna. Rebekah did not know that Klaus was still in town she believed that he had already left to make his hybrids. At the time, Klaus wanted to stay this way, he selfishly wanted more time with Luna.

"Little moon, after you're better, I want to take you somewhere," Klaus stated. In Luna's sleepy stated she replied,

"Yeah, sure," and with that Luna fell asleep on Klaus' chest. Both of them feeling content in each other's presence.