Centipede Cutie

Izuku's P.O.V

   I woke up to a slightly dark room, the light through my curtains lighting up the room. Switching on the LED lights, I turn the color to a light yellow so I don't wake Todoroki who currently is hugging my pillow to his chest, his hair falling in front and around his face. Going to my closet, I pulled out a black and white striped shirt, a black skirt and fishnets. Going to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and hair before I pull in the black netting on then my shirt tucking it all into the black skirt. I was feeling more feminine today so why not embrace that. Going to my room, I pull out a pair of black converse and slip them on. Turning on my lights, I try to wake him, the time now 12:30 on a Sunday and if he was going to be here, he needed clothes. Judging from his style yesterday, he liked more masculine style clothing but dabbled slightly in different styles and colors. 

   "Wake up sleepy head! It's time to go shopping." I said, jumping on the bed. Groaning, he sits up slowly, rubbing his eyes. "Why! I wanna sleep!" He said, laying back down. Grabbing a pillow, I slam it on his head making his sit up. "Oh, you wanna play? We're gonna play!" He said, grabbing the pillow from under his head and crashing into my side. "Hey!" I scream, slamming in on his legs. Standing, I run around the room getting him up. Slamming it in his head, he stops for a moment. "Get dressed fucktard! We have to go shopping for clothes." I said, chucking the pillow to my unmade bed. "Okay doll." He said, tiredly winking and grabbing his clothes from last night and changing into them. "How exactly are you going to pay for this?" He asked, throwing on his jacket. "You think my mom works at an arcade and I don't. I make money here but I have flexible hours because, well, she owns the place." I said, walking to my dresser to grab my wallet. 

   "You're not paying for me. It's fine, I don't need clothes." He said, sitting back on the bed. "Yes you do." Walking to him, I pull him up by his arm. "I would feel bad. You're already letting me live here. How about this. We can go shopping but let me go home first. I'll grab my wallet and a few clothes. Then if you wanna go shopping, we don't have to get clothes. We can get other things." He said. "That sounds good. Just don't get caught. If your dad left a bruise for helping your mom then banned you from the house, I can only imagine when he would do now." I said, grabbing my phone and a few other things before making it out the door of my room. My mom was at the front helping a few parents and kids. "Hey mom, I'm going out with Todo. See you soon. Text if you need me." I called. "Okay sweetie! Have fun! Be back by 5!" She called, going back to help the costumers. 

   Now don't get me wrong, my mom is amazing and protective but she gives me freedom. She isn't one of those moms that keeps you in your room and she isn't one to not care about me. She loves me and let's me have freedom with a few small boundaries. That's also partly the reason I helped Todoroki in the first place. His mom sounded sweet but his dad sounds like a monster. I didn't really know my dad but I hoped he would be better than his dad is. Walking to his house, we make it to the mansion sized place. "Wow, you lived here?" I asked, intrigued by the size. I wonder how he managed to have this much money?

   Do you wanna wait inside or come in?" He asked, walking around the side of the house. "I'll come with you." I said, creeping behind him. "Why aren't we using the front?" I asked, wondering where it was we were going. "You really think I'm stupid enough to use the front door. Whenever I sneak out, I use my window. It's never locked." He said, going to a tree. "My dad built a treehouse outside my room a while back and I use the steps to get up. It's right by my window so it always works." He said crawling up the steps. Following behind, he lifts up his window and sneaks through falling to a carpet floor. "See." He said, going to his  closet and pushing clothes into a messenger type bag. His room looked like a normal room, formal without posters or such. Very traditional Japanese style. "Who are you?" I heard a small whisper from the doorway.