Chapter 2- Getting to Know Harry

Suddenly I pulled myself together as I realised how god damn gorgeous he was. Words could not describe just how...amazingly god-like he looked.

I blushed and looked down.

"Hey do you wanna head back to the meadows with me?" he asked, he tilted his head and smiled at me, ohh that dazzling smile it just made me melt.

I thought about for about one second "Yeah sure" I reply and smile back at him "oh by the way I'm Beck or Becky"

Harry's P.O.V.

Man, she's gorgeous! She's an utter angel! Ok, um, charming, be charming! My brain was mush but the words somehow seemed to come out alright. I was usually totally cool around girls but this one, she, she just took the cool away from me, I could tell she was special, different. But I couldn't help but realise that I wanted her already and I hardly even knew her. Oh boy, I wanted her bad.

"Hey I'm....Harry" I smile while cursing at myself, I'd already told her that!

She giggled as she handed me Lexous' reins and turned around to get her horse "Hey" she said simply but in a cute kind of shy way.

"Thank you for calming Lexous he's still young and gets scared easily. You seemed to handle him well" I complimented her.

She glanced my way while putting the reins over her horses head "Yeah I have ways with horses, I grew up with them" she smiled at me, put her foot in the stirrup and gracefully mounted.

I did the same and gathered my reins giving Lexous a reassuring pat on the neck "I grew up with horses and I'm still not that good" I said sarcastically.

She laughed "I'm sure you are just as good even better than me, I mean how could you not be?" she pointed at Lexous, she had a point.

"Yeah Dad spoils me sometimes" and I laughed too.

Oh man.  

Becks P.O.V.

As we rode along I started to wonder what school he was going to be going to, what if it is mine?! Oh dear...what would I do then?!

"What school will you be going to?" I ask praying for him to not come to mine all the girls at school would take him away from me, and I liked him. I liked him a lot.

"Riverview Senior High School" Damn it "You?"

"Riverview Senior High School" I say trying to smile but not that he was only mine for probably the next 10 minutes if that, if he was mine at all.

sorry its really {really} short i will write more next time :)

comment, vote, fan!

xx