Chap.8- Party Time

Another chapter im on a role ! and as i promised its longer and things start happening a bit more since i gotta kinda ease you guys into the drama that will soon erupt muwahahaha ! hehe anyway i think this is one of my best chapters but i dunno :/ this book in general isnt very good but im just counting on improvement as i go :)

The phot is of Becks outfit that she wears at the party :) pretty funky huh im in love with knee high socks so i just had to include that in the story sumhow ehehe

The song is by Kesha (of course, ITS A PARTY) hehe and my dedication is to my latest fan who is totally awesuum :D so check it out xD

Vote, Comment, FAN !

Try to Enjoy !

xx

<3

__________________________________________________________________

The music pulsed through my veins sending chills through my body; this was going to be a very fun night.

Once again Holly had put my outfit together. A tight fitting high waisted cream skirt with a white blouse tucked into it, over layering the white blouse were masses of a white scarf and a various necklaces knotted and tangled together, and to just funk it up with a bit of double take, knee high black socks and plain black heels with a black leather jacket to even up the colours. The outfit looked fabulous for a party and even better with my long red hair cascading down my back in deep waves. My make-up was simple but elegant with just a small swipe of mascara on my top lash and a bit of eyeliner bringing out the shape of my eye and finishing the look with peach/nude lippy and a touch of foundation.

Holly and I made our way over to the bar avoiding stumbling already drunk teenagers who were slurring and groping towards anyone nearby. Putting my hands up in the air I let the music guide my hips and they swung from side to side in time with the constant rhythm, thump thump thump. Holly slowed and joined me dancing, giving up on making it to the bar through the hordes of people already cramming into the small space. I closed my eyes as hands made their way around my waist and across my stomach,  now dancing in time with the person behind me I started grinding, moving myself up and down and feeling the beat coursing through my blood. The person behind me coming up closer to me their breath hot against my neck, now this was a party.

“Oii, get off her!” I heard a deep voice shout in anger, my eyes snap open and I stop dancing looking around, Harry pushes some people aside as he surged towards me and the person I had been grinding with. The person I had been grinding with…omg ! I look beside me in horror expecting the worst, oh Eric.

“Eric! What were you doing?!” Eric was Holly’s oldest brother, but I thought he had gone off to do his first year of college.

“Dancing wid you …what do..did ya think?” Eric slurred obviously drunk.