11

Author's POV:

That night, the boys and (Y/N) got all dolled up, they were going to a restaurant and hit a movie for the night. (Y/N) was in a gorgeous outfit of her design, the boys had on fancy clothes, then it was time to go, once at the restuarant, the boys went to get some food, since the restaurant was a serve yourself restaurant. Leaving (Y/N) alone as a male comes over, sitting in Tim's seat, this male was clearly drunk, since it was football season and the restaurant sold alcoholic beverages, this man was out of his mind drunk, he started to make small talk with (Y/N) before the man finally scooted into Brian's seat, and finally into Toby's seat which was right next to (Y/N). The male started out by 'accidentally'  touching her breast by playing with her hair, then finally, playing with (Y/N)'s (skirt/pants/shorts/dress), lifting/pulling it so  the man can rub her vagina. (Y/N) tried to fight back, but the man was already overpowering her, that is until the boys came, they grab the guy, taking him to the back and into the woods where Jeff was killing an innocent woman, the boys told Jeff what had happened, which made Jeff's blood boil, because no one messes with family. What Jeff did to the man made him unrecognizable, the poor guy didn't have a tongue at all, it was very gory. Meanwhile, the boys came back to their (Y/N), giving her all the affection and attention she wanted, she was getting excited, once they all calmed down, they had dinner, then once dinner was done, they went to the movies, they got to see, 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"The movie rocked, like usual, maybe next time we can go watch a scary movie, like Saw or Paranormal Activity..." I said as I held onto Brian and Toby's hand, us three in the back seat and Tim driving, I had fun tonight, apart from that guy who tried to rape me, but that's okay since my strong boyfriends saved me. I giggled and started to fall asleep, cuddling both of them.