8

(A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I get to busy with school and taking care of my parents.)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been 2 weeks since I saw Keith, I was starting to get worried. My friend Christopher said it was nothing. That is until we heard the news of his death, we didn't think anyone would do such a thing. Christopher was pissed, he wanted to get me to talk, but I had to protect Brian, Tim, and Toby. You see, Christopher was adopted by Keith's family, making him Keith's brother, and they always been together, they were stuck like glue. Christopher was very angry when he found out that Keith was at my home before he was murdered, so he hit me, punched me, and beat me, I tried to defend myself, but I couldn't get a good grip or punch. After the fight, Christopher left, and I called Tim, thank god he picked up. "Tim, Keith's adopted brother thinks I killed him, I just got my ass beat and I need someone to calm me down..." I said, my voice scratchy and  a bit saddened, I sigh as he started to speak.

Tim/Masky's POV:

"(Y/N) where did he go?! I'm gonna beat that fucker for laying a hand on you!" I yelled, my blood started to boil, Brian/Hoodie and Toby/Ticci came in as I growled. "(Y/N), please stay there, did he break anything? Did he cut you? Did he make you bleed?" I asked as the guys got worried, I put it on speaker and continue to listen. "Tim, he broke my things, he punched me, and he made me step in glass. I'm treating my foot as we speak...." She said as I sighed, I then looked at the guys. "(Y/N), this is Brian, who was the person who did this to you?" Brian/Hoodie asked as I hand the phone to him. "Christopher B Peak." She said as I wrote the name down. "I got to clean, I'll talk to you later, guys... I love you as friends." (Y/N) said as we said goodbye, I then take the name and go to Ben's room. "Hey Ben, I need a favor, man." I said, knocking kn the door, he opened it and looked at me with his bloody eyes. "What's up, Masky? How is your girlfriend?" He asked as he tilted his head. "(Y/N) is fine, she just got into a real bad fight with a friend... I need you to look up this person and track their phone, he hit her and I want to find him." I told him, handing off the name, he nodded and took the name, going in his room, allowing me inside. "So let me get this straight, some guy had the balls to mess with a Proxy's girlfriend, especially when the girlfriend in question is for three proxies? Dude, I want to meet this guy." Ben said as he typed in the information given. I nodded as he pulled the guy up and gave me the number to his phone and a phone tracker, I take it as I walk off. "Thanks, Ben, I'll be sure that Slender gives you a break for the fuckup you did." I told him before heading out to Brian/Hoodie and Toby/Ticci's room. "Guys we leave at dusk.... Let's get this fucker and show him that he can never lay a hand on our (Y/N)!" I chuckle and smirk under my mask, the guys getting hyped.