Chapter 11 Shopping

"Thank you," I say to the lady at the check out as she hands me my bag. I take it and put it on my arm along with my three other bags.

"God Jenna how much do you need to buy aren't you going to run out of money in your wallet?" Brandon asks me as we exit the store. I pull out my credit card and wave it at him.

"You know it doesn't run out," I laugh, and he playfully swats at it.

"Ok, ok but really you should get home soon," he says. I nod and hurry ahead of him to Aeropostale.

"This will be the last store," I call out as I enter the store and hurry to the jeans section. I grab two pairs of normal skinny jeans, one pair of white skinny jeans, and one pair of blue skinny jeans and then rush to the changing rooms. Inside I start by trying on the normal jeans and then the color ones. They all fit so I change back into my normal clothes and then head out to the checkout.

The ride home goes by quickly, me singing along to the radio obnoxiously and Brandon laughing at me and occasionally joining in. When we reach the metal gates in front of my driveway I reach over to the keypad and punch in the code *224610. The gates open and Brandon drives in slowly.

"Love you bye," he says to me as I get out of the car.

"Love you too," I respond.