" Barneys Killed The Beast "

Jac woke up in the familiar fluffy pink bed sheets of her bedroom. She looked at her room in a new light, more appreciative of the luxury she lived in. She adored the dark blue painted walls expressing a silhouette of the Eiffel Tower. She was thankful for the large flat screen TV and the macbook at her high end desk set - because Windows was for basic girls. Spending a whole four hours in a dusty, just-for-peasants jail cell was not exactly her preferred living accommodations.  

Of course, she was still seething with anger. Being in a stolen car had her on potential charges for underage drinking but luckily her mother was there to save the day with her checkbook. Not that that saved her from the fury of the ruthless, Eve Lexington.

As Jac tried to sit up in her bed, she felt the dizzy, nauseating feeling that she knew all too well; a hangover. 'Why did I have to drink?'

She forced herself out of bed anyway, slipping into her Versace robe. Looking to her bedside now, she wasn't surprised to find her whole iPhone collection missing from their Vera Wang cases. It was the same punishment she got with everything she did. Her father, Jeffrey, was too nice and gentle to ever be as brutal as her mother.

Jac was almost grateful her connection to the world was shut down. It gave her an excuse to ignore Damon - the one who got her into this mess.

She was tying her hair into a messy bun when the butler, Steve; styled messy blonde hair and a british accent that gave away his orientation came into the room with a familiar flustered expression. "Eve wants you downstairs."

Jac groaned. "I have to take a shower."

"She wants you down now," and when Jac still stood planted where she was, he sighed. "You're gonna get me fired."

"Right, sorry." She followed Steve down the long descending stairs of the Lexington estate and down another flight of stairs. Every wall in the house resembled some kind of attraction from the city of Paris. Jeffery Lexington constantly told people he was a descendant of a monarch from the French Revolution - everyone considered the man a wealthy liar.

Eve was, as usual, lounging in the hot tub out on the backyard patio. Jac had almost gotten all of her looks from her mother; the same long jet black hair, the devious seductively squinted eyes and big, full lips that Jac promised to get plastic surgery on someday. The only features she maintained from her father was summer tan skin and dark emerald green eyes.

Eve did not hear her come in, still basking in the heavy sun.

Steve cleared his throat. "Uh, she's here."

"Thanks, Steve, be a doll and go fetch me some margaritas, okay?"

Steve nodded, gave Jac one last sympathetic glance, and retreated to the kitchen. Jac stayed by the sliding transparent patio door, waiting for Eve to lay on the punishment.

"So me and your father have discussed what we're going to do with you."

Jac rolled her eyes at the mention of her father. They rarely ever made decisions together. Sometimes, although Jac hated to think that way, wondered if maybe her parents were getting a divorce. They were so different, complete opposites. Jac didn't believe in the whole 'opposites attract 'bullshit. She and Damon seemed different. He was the Alabaster's Golden Party Boy she was Alabaster's future valedictorian. Yet they had alot in common. Her parents didn't.