My Wattpad Readers

Thank you to @KatieMarie268 for your help, very grateful and to any other people who comment on where I made errors within the chapters. I wrote the Baby project starting off in high school but I realised that in Britain a high school doesn't exist. We only have Nursey, Primary and Secondary school. Secondary school they will be so busy trying to learn, study and take exams to do this. I changed it to coellge and they are of age to drink and have sex. Coellge is also a time where you are creating new exprinces, trying find who you are, or express it. Whether it be your talent, sexaulity etc. The baby project is designed to make them learn that having a baby, raising it is not easy. Doing this project is the hope that this will encourage teenages to act responseable when it comes to Sexaul health.

Leigh does have a car but she is still in education and doesn't work as much as she should. Having a car is not easy because you have bills that come with it. Wasting petrol isn't something Leigh can afford to do. Leigh only uses her car sometimes or unless she needs too. Other then that Leigh uses the public transport.

I hope this answers your questions. Please continue to vote and comment. It makes me happy to know that you all enjoy reading this book. I'm currently working on the last too chapters and editing them.

Thank you for waiting patiently. I understand that I have made mistakes in book as a whole which is why the book will be edited.

My Wattpad readers please stay safe durning this pressing time and stay home. Only go out if absolutely necessary.  Best of luck during this stressing time.

Thank you to these people who have supported my book by voting for one chapters or more. Also to those who comment. It's means the world to know that you like what I'm writing. That's means I'm doing something right. Phew. I'm glad that your all enjoying this story that I created. Thank you all wattpad lovers!

@EmmaDavies803
@Daddysbabycece16
@mbull2020
@owlbug1
@yojessieyoulooksexy
@Briannalloveyourblog
@lily_arriaza14
@BOSSONCE
@tIGER25368
@kESHAEHampton
@sad_sack_of_garbage
@MJRox122
@hi_imabby
@that_girl_courtney
puglover1056 
@morganmills
lauren12232
@angelwomack
@kd10235
briebrie211
Moonlight_lunaxx -lunaxx
shenika2002
@hellojacab
And many, many more. If your name is not here I apologise, but, still a great thank you to you.

shenika2002 my mum loves that song too. Your not the only one.

~Lana x