𝟘𝟞- ✯ℝ.𝕃.𝕊 𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕔𝕪✯

I walked off the transport, Jim holding my hand so we stayed together, around my left shoulder was my bag. A smile was held on both of our faces as we stepped onto the Montressor spaceport.

"Jim! (Y/n)! Wait for me!"

Jim silently groaned in annoyance as we stopped, I looked behind and rolled my eyes at Doppler's Mechanical suit. Facing back forward, Jim started chuckling a bit from the sound of clanking gears and metal hitting the ground. "Well, guys, this should be a wonderful opportunity for the three of us to get to know one another." Doppler said, now standing next to me Jim blew some air as I sighed in annoyance.

"You know what they say, familiarity breeds, um, well, contempt, but in our case..."

"Look, let's just find the ship. Okay?" Jim cut him off and started walking ahead, dragging me with him. After awhile of walking we decided to get directions from a robot on a ladder and a hairy red short monster.

"Second berth on your right!"

"You can't miss it"

"Hey, thanks" Jim said as we walked off down the steps, Doppler came from behind us"It's the suit, isn't it? I should never have listened to that pushy two-headed saleswoman." I rolled my eyes and leaned towards Jim"Does he ever stop talking?" Jim chuckled a bit in response"No, I think that's only when cops show up" me and Jim snickered at our comments as we talked, completely ignoring Doppler.

We then stopped in front of a big, white and gold ship a smile on my lips as I muttered a "Woah" Jim chuckled"You can say that again"

"I didn't know what to do. I get so flustered. Ooh!"

Doppler ended up running into the two of us, causing me to send him a glare as Jim squeezed my hand, I looked over at him, only to see his gaze on the ship "Oh, this is our ship! The R.L.S Legacy!" Jim smiled as he dragged me along with him, making our way onto the ship.

He let go of my hand as he hopped on the ship"How cool is this? (Y/n), we finally made it" I climbed on it and looked around"I can't believe we're here" suddenly I bumped into someone sending me flying back. I closed my eyes preparing myself for the impact of the floor, but it never came.

Opening my eyes, I met a pair of sea blue ones, causing a bush to appear on my cheeks"You okay?" Jim asked as I nodded my head"Y-Yeah, yeah, I'm good" I noticed a slight smile grace his lips as he stared down at me.

The guy I bumped into quickly turned around, ruining the moment as he made a bunch of angry fart noises. Jim helped me up as he got in front of me protectively"Look, she's sorry, she didn't mean.." the guy cut Jim off as he still sounded angry and blew a bunch of fart noises in his face. His hair was now a mess as I laughed a bit, Doppler stood next to us"allow me to handle this"

He started making fart noises with his mouth and armpits, the guy in front of us started making a fart noise as if he were laughing."I'm fluent in Flatula, took two years of it in highschool."

"Flatula? Cool."

I laughed a bit as Jim looked over to me"What? What's so funny?" I shook my head"Your hair" he widened his eyes and fixed it"Why didn't you tell me? There could be cute girls on this ship ya know" I rolled my eyes and walked off"I can assure you that cute girls would be the last thing you'd see on a ship of blubbering sailors." I waved my hand a bit as Jim traveled close behind me.

"Then how come there's one in front of me?"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to him, seeing no one else in front of him besides me. I shrugged it off "I'm sorry, I think I heard you wrong, could you repeat that?" He chuckled walking forward so that he could reach his hand out, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear, resting his hand on my cheek.

"I said, how come there's one in front of me?"

I widened my eyes, a blush creeping up to my cheeks, as I shook my head and took his hand away from my cheek. "I think, um, we should catch up to Delbert"

He nodded his head, a slight frown on his face"Yeah, Yeah, no your right, he's probably causing trouble." Jim stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked ahead of me. I sighed and followed close behind him 'Why did he say that? And why did I push him away?'

"Good morning, Captain. Everything Shipshape?"

Doppler asked a rock man in a red captain suit as he turned to Doppler and responded"Shipshape it is sir, but I'm not the captain." I stood by Jim as we watched the scene unfold. "The captain's aloft" I saw the man gesture to one of the masts, as a cat like women did a bunch of flips off it, landing on the ground on her feet.

A smile graced my lips in amazement, as Jim and Doppler looked at each other."Mr. Arrow, I've checked this miserable ship" she started walking by Mr.Arrow causing him to go stiff and straighten out "from step to stern and, as usual, it's spot on." She turned back to look at Mr.Arrow"Can you get nothing wrong?"

He took off his hat, doing a little bow"You flatter me, Captain" she made her way over to the three of us stopping at Doppler "Ah. Dr.Doppler, I presume?"

"Uh, um....yes. I..."

"Hello! Can you here me?"

She proceeded to knock on his metal suit causing me and Jim to laugh. "Yes, I can! Stop that banging!" He now tried to take the helmet off as the captain grabbed the square box on the front of his suit. "If I may, Doctor, this works so much better wheh it's right-way up" She twisted the box around taking out a plug turning him around"And plugged in" she plugged it into the back of the suit.

"Lovely. There you go."

Doppler took off his helmet "If you don't mind, I can manage my own plugging!" he unplugged it and started waving the cord around as he talked. The Captain was quick to grab his hand, introducing herself"I'm Captain Amelia, late of a few run-ins with the Protean Armada. Nasty business, but I won't bore you with my scars."

She stepped back pointing to Mr.Arrow"You've met my first officer, Mr.Arrow. Sterling, tough, dependable, honest, brave, and true." Mr.Arrow smiled"Please, Captain."

"Oh shut up, Arrow. You know I don't mean a word of it."

Doppler cleared his throat"Excuse me. I hate to interrupt this lovely banter, but may I introduce to you Jim Hawkins and (Y/n) (L/n)!Jim, you see is the boy who found the treasure..." he was cut off when Amelia slammed her hand on Doppler's face"Doctor, Please!" She looked back at the crew then let go of Doppler's face.

"I'd like a word with you in my stateroom"