Chapter 2- Dinner

Mrs. Weasley was very welcoming, as usual. She gave Hermione a big hug.
"It's nice to see you, dear." She said. Hermione made her way up to Ron's room, where she could hear Harry and Ron talking about Quidditch. "Hey, Hermione." Both boys said, and made room for her to sit down in between them.
Just then Ginny poked her head through the door.
"Mum wants to know what you want for dinner."
"I dunno." Ron said.
"Anything would be nice," Hermione answered, thinking it was more polite than I dunno. Harry just nodded in agreement, but gave a special smile to Ginny. Hermione found it interesting that everyone could fall in love so easily, but she couldn't even think of who she truly loved!
Mrs. Weasley made a wonderful stew. All the boys were away at their jobs, so it was just Ron, Mrs. Weasley, and Ginny.
"Where's Dad?" Ginny asked.
"He's at work, dear. On a special assignment, he said."
After dinner, the four stayed up late and talked about everything. Slytherins, Snape, Quidditch, Dumbledore.....
"Look at the time! It's 2:30! We'll all feel like garbage in the morning!" Ginny said. Hermione left the boys and went with Ginny to her room.
"It's really nice to have another girl in the house, besides Mum." Ginny said while running around, making a little bed for Hermione.
"It's not a proper bed, but we'll make it better tomorrow- wait, it is tomorrow. Well, later today."
"Thanks Ginny."