CHAPTER SIX

*Amy's POV*

We were having dinner with the boys and we were eating human food, if your thinking "I thought vampires only eats or drinking blood" I was thinking the same thing but it was really good, I am a vampire and I'm eating a burger now.

"I thought vampires are human suckers.." I said while eating my burger, still laughing.

"I thought that too." Niall said eating his peri peri chicken and laughing

Liam was glaring at us.

We are all having a dinner with the girls and 1D. I thought vampires are only drinking blood.

Oh I forgot, our truth or dare earlier.

"Flashback"
After Hannah said that Harry and her met in a bathroom, she asked Liam.
"Liam, Truth or Dare?"

"Of course Dare" Liam said bravely.

Hannah smirked and turned to me and whisper something, I nodded and smirked.

"Liam my friend, you are gonna wear your girlfriend's bra and snickers." I proudly said.
"What?!" Liam's Jaw dropped, while I was smirking. And so was Yasmin dropped her jaw and turned to Liam.
"But--"

"No buts, or else you'll have to do the ultimate consequence." I cut him off and threatened him.
"And what is that?" He crossed arms and eyebrows raised.

I turned to Louis and to Liam "Your *points at Liam* gonna smell *then points at Louis' feet* those sassy feet of his." I sassed.

Liam's eyes we're widen than ever and the boys and girls laughed.
"Fine, fine. I'll do the dare." He pouted then went upstairs with Yasmin.

After a few minutes, we heard Liam walking down the stairs.

When I saw Liam on her girlfriend's bra, we all laughed at loud.

"Hey! your so cruel.." Liam pouted.

"But don't you look good?" I said. He glared at me, I just laughed.

When we were all done. laughing. 

And Liam change into his clothes.

He turned to me and smirked.

"Amy, Truth or Dare?" he asked smirking, I got this feeling that this will be embarrassing.

"I'll say Truth." I said confirmly.

"Okay then, would you prefer to have Louis' feet or worst habit of Zayn looking at the mirror?" He asked.

"That's really simple, I would prefer have Zayn's worst habit" I smiled. "Louis' feet smells like poop" I added, I turned to Louis and gave him a peace sign. He just glare me and I just stuck my tongue out at him. We all laughed and after that we decided to eat dinner.

*End of Flashback*

When we are all done eating, laughing, talking and everything. I decided to go to my room to get change. but when I got to my room, I saw something strange my window was open, I was confused and then someone grab me..

*Niall's POV*

We all have a laughing talk , our girlfriends went to their home and then Amy decided to go upstairs to her room, to get change.

"What took Amy so long?" Zayn asked.

I just shrugged and I got this feeling again. odd feeling.

After a few minutes I feel worried..

"Hey guys, do you feel that strange thing?" I asked. Harry raised his eyebrows.

"I think we should check on Amy." Louis said.

"Agree." Liam said. I nodded and stand up, we walked up to Amy's room and then when we open her door, we found..............

_______________________________________________________________

Hi!!!!!!

So sorry for being late. I was so busy and forgot my story, I'm really sorry, but don't worry my next story will be longer than this, I just don't have enough time.

I will try harder next time... 

Anyway thank you so much for those who still reads my story! 

Thank you so much! :)

See yah later!

~HelloItsMunchkin <3 xx