Chapter F I V E

Chapter Five

*Amy's POV*

I had a dreamly sleep but then I heard noises from my side and front.

"Awww. She's so Cute!" a voice said.

"SShhh! You'll wake her up." another said.

"Wow she's Gorgeous as I expected." another said.

I opened my eyes and saw four girls, I jump from my bed and do the karate style. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Honey calm down were not going to bite you. sheesh" The cute girl said and smiled.

"By The way I'm Namira, Zayn's Girlfriend" The cute girl said.

"Hi!! I'm Angel! I'm Louis' Girlfriend by the way." she then gave me a bear hug.

"I'm Hannah, Harry's Girlfriend" The girl said waving her hand.

"And I'm Yasmin, Liam's Girlfriend" the last one said.

I sat on my bed and said. "Wow, your all beautiful." I smiled. "Unlike me." I muttered.

"No!" They said in unison. "What? Your not beautiful." I asked confused.

"No Honey, we meant that don't say your not beautiful. We were shock when you said your not pretty. When we saw you on a photo you were pretty. But when we saw you in person you were much beautiful." Yasmin said. The other girls nodded that they agreed.

"Thanks." I said. They smiled.

"Sooooo, do you want to introduce yourself?" Angel said like impatiently but playfully. I smiled and nodded.

"Hi, I'm Amy Johnson, I'm 17 and I love Nandos." I said. They smiled. But before I could talk I heard the door was opened.

We all turned around.

"Hey Ladies wanna go out for lunch?" Liam asked.

We all nodded.

Yasmin went to Liam hugged him and kissed him.

"

Ewwww, get a room guys." I said. I can almost see the other girls had the same reaction as me.

Yasmin just stuck her tongue out.

(Time Skipped)

Me, the boys and the girls were home by the time of night.

The girls and the lads were full, but me and Niall are still eating.

"How can you get so thin, when your eating almost the food on the menu?" Namira asked.

"I don't know ask my metabolism." I said. She just rolled her eyes and cuddle up with Zayn.

"Hey guys, Let's play a game!" Louis and Angel shouted.

"What are we playing?" I asked.

"Truth or Dare" they said in unison again. This is odd they're like twins but couples. You know what I mean? No? Never mind.

"Okay." I just said.

We all gather around and formed a circle.

"Zayn you go first." Liam said.

"Alright. Hannah truth or dare?" Zayn smirked.

"Truth?"

"Okay when did you first met Harry?"

"On a----" Hannah was cut off by Harry.

"No don't say it!"

"On a girl's bathroom" Hannah blushed and so was Harry. We laugh at what she said.

________________________________

Hi!!!!

I'm really really really sorry if I didn't update. It's been a month since I last updated this story. I was thinking another story.

This is a slow update, cause I have classes and my teacher gives us a lot of assignments and projects so I'll slow down this story a bit.

But please read my story and lots of Thank you Those who have waited this update story.

Thank you very much.

See you all soon! Xxx

~HelloItsMunchkin