Raven Rose (Backstory and Her Tattoos)

Real Name: Raven Rose

Natural hair color: BlackEye color: Icy Blue

Eye color: Icy Blue

Weapon of choice: Crossbow, knives, and pistol ⬆️

Crushes: Negan or Daryl Dixon

Sexuality: Bisexual

Age at the start: 18
Age currently (Seasons 8 or 9): mid to late 30s

Personality: Quiet, mysterious, cautious of new people, and caring for loved ones and friends.

Hobbies: Singing, Hunting, Riding her motorcycle

Job before the apocalypse: Tattoo Artist

My OC song that represents her is:

Run Little Girl by Chinchilla

👆
(The raven and rose is a tattoo she gets with her love interests)

👆(The raven and rose is a tattoo she gets with her love interests)

Tattoos

Depend on rp
Negan is an old friend of Raven who saved her from living on the streets.
Daryl Dixon is childhood friends with Raven.

Necklace From her love interests before Raven left

Backstory: She was born into a family that just didn't care bout her at all she doesn't know why they even had a kid if they were just going to abuse her, treat her like trash, and most don't act like she's even here. She had a terrible childhood being abused, and getting told that she didn't matter or was worthless she went through school being bullied, and when she had boyfriends they would cheat on her, abuse her, and rape her, once she got to her senior year of high school she dropped out she couldn't handle being bullied and not having any friends. So she spent most of her days learning martial arts, using a crossbow and knives, she needed to learn how to defend herself against anybody, especially her parents, when she got a job at a tattoo parlor she learned to draw and give herself tattoos.
When she got enough money and after getting her motorcycle license she got herself a motorcycle very nice motorcycle she took care of this bike with her life she finally felt like she could do whatever with her life, and she was feeling hopeful. But the abuse never stopped she got beaten by my parents, getting burnt by cigarettes, hit in the head with a glass beer bottle, and raped by her father. So she had enough when she turned 17 years old she ran away, grabbed her crossbow, knives, and her backpack, hopped on her motorcycle, and rode away, not realizing the apocalypse had just begun.

A few weeks later
When she was out on the streets trying to get back home realizing walkers were walking around, she decided to ride back home, once she got home her parents were so high and drunk not realize the apocalypse was there. She got so angry knowing how they are and how they treated her over the years she couldn't take it anymore so she brought out her knife, and she stabbed them both so much in the chest she didn't want to be a murderer she didn't want to do it but they put her through a living hell so she had to kill them. After stabbing them, however, many times they stopped breathing, and they started to reanimate as walkers. She decided to grab her father's old baseball bat and bashed their heads in until they were unrecognizable She dropped the bloody bat after killing her parents grabbed her things and whatever supplies were in her house put them in the bag and walked out of her house and never looked back not regretting what she did.
Now, with her being alone in the apocalypse, she can't trust anybody. Once she got on the road on her motorcycle, she had to stop at a weapon store to grab arrows once she grabbed arrows. Once she got what she needed, a couple of men walked in. She hid behind a counter, hoping they didn't see her. She tried sneaking past them outside, but a walker saw her, and they heard the commotion outside she stabbed the walker. They came outside and grabbed her by my arms as she struggled with her jacket getting yanked off her body. Once they saw her body, they started being rough and touching her. She has been through this situation before.
"She has an awesome body man, let's have fun with her, then kill her and take her stuff." one of the men said, and the other man agreed. Since she knew martial arts, she waited for the perfect moment to make a move. She punched them in the throat, backed away from them, and had her knives out, they started charging at her. She ducked and stabbed them both in the dick. After that, they were moaning and groaning in pain. She grabs her crossbow and shoots them both in the head with an arrow. She stared at their bodies realizing she had killed four people but she had to protect herself, she grabbed her jacket from the ground put it back on walked away from the scene got on her motorcycle not look back.

10 years later
It's been 10 years since the apocalypse started she has been alone the entire time no groups just herself she hasn't run into other people since the beginning all she ever had interactions with was the walkers'. She lives in the woods she has found houses to stay in just for a short time to rest and get supplies. She was in the woods leaning against a tree in front of a fire. She taught herself how to hunt and track she hunted whatever animal she could get squirrels, rabbits, and even snakes. She was cooking up some squirrels and a rabbit. With being on the road with no shelter, hunting for food, and low on water.