Ami's nushi zero

Ami's nushi Zero

Hey there wattpaders this is a random story which i randomly wanted to write for a while. This is inspired by peoples fanfictions of Vampire Knight like Maccaroni and plenty of others. i can understand why you are confused when i use the term (Japanese)Nushi-Lover,God,Master and owner because Ami respects Zero she loves him and he is a god to her. ( Wierd right :s)LoL

Zero's Pov (Past.Age 8)

Me, Yuki and this new girl we met today Ami, we were throwing snow balls at each other in the forest. We met Ami two days ago...

/FLASHBACK/Age 8/

In the distance I could hear a faint sound, it sounded like a girl crying. I ran to a tree and looked around it to see a red haired girl sitting on a floor surrounded by a pool of blood. In front of her was a man around the age of 40 he was holding a gun in his hand he was shaking all over.

'I...I am s..sorry A...ami' the guy stuttered I was guessing that the girl's name was Ami. The guy slowly pulled the gun to his head and pulled the trigger before anything else happened, without my command I ran to the girl and covered the girls eyes and stared at the man, he smiled and with that ended his life there then. I pulled my hands from her eyes which were now stained with tears.

'wh...who are you' she said in a angelic voice.

'I'm Zero' I said. She stared at me for a bit then her bright amber eyes suddenly turned a pale, misty amber colour . She then suddenly fell into my lap. I didn't no what to do.

'Yuki' I yelled at the top of my voice. Within seconds Yuki was next to me.

'Zero who is she' Yuki murmured in her cute usual tone. I noticed that Yuki's finger was pointing at Ami's face.

'Yuki there is no time for introductions, something's wrong she just fell into my lap'

'well then lets take her back to uncle' Yuki suggested. I nodded I swung Ami over my back and walked back to our house.

An hour later

I felt something squeeze my hand which awoke me from my sleep and saw that Ami's bright eyes were open. She then jumped up and ran into the corner.

'you...where? Who am I' she whispered. She had one of her red curls in her hand. I walked over to her and sat next to her.

'don't you remember what happened before?' I asked her confused. Her head rocked from side to side.

'oh well...ummm...I'm Zero and you are Ami. I found you in the snow surrounded by blood but luckily it wasn't your's ' I managed to put a little smile on my face. She then suddenly hugged me and started crying.

'I....I'm scared' she whispered. Through sobs. I rubbed her back soothingly. After all that she became very close to me. We took her in and looked after her she got to no Yuki. Oh don't forget chairman she got use to his lovingness.

/END OF FLASHBACK/

I threw a snowball at Ami she dodged it but ended up falling on her bum. She started giggling which made us all burst out laughing. She then fell back on her back and started waving her hands and arms through the snow. She started giggling again.

'Zerwo come and make a snwow angel with mwe? pwease' she said with a cute voice through giggles. I sighed and ran over to her and made snow angels.

' Yay Zerwo is making snwow angels with mwe I am so happy' with that she jumped on me and gave me a big hug. I was shocked at first but then gave in. Ever since Ami came into my life my emotions changed from depression of loosing my parents and twin brother who was close to me, to lovingness,happiness! she just made me so happy being around her when she smiled I smiled, when she was sad I was sad and when she laughed her cute laugh I would laugh. We stayed in the same position for hours. I didn't no how long we there for but it was now dark the sky was a different shade of blue tonight and it was a full moon. After a while I heard her snoring faintly. I looked down to see her eyes shut and smiled. At that point I noticed that Yuki was gone. I frowned what happened? How come Yuki didn't tell us to get up? I shook my head. I stood up and picked up Ami's fraile, petite body and walked back to our house. So that's how we met.