Makoto Hoshimi

New Chapter, hope you like it!

3rd Person’s Pov

Mika Hoshimi (Ami)

7 Years old ( A year before she met Zero)

‘Makoto, Makoto I give up I can’t find you!’ Mika cried out as she hunted for her older brother. As she crept past a curtain, it flew open.

‘BOO!’ Makoto shouted in her face, Mika was scared out of her skin and was frozen on the spot. Then burst out crying.

‘ I hate you Makoto, you always scare me and you promised not to this time. BUT YOU LIED!’ Mika sobbed and ran off. Makoto stood there dumb struck, he sighed and ran after his twin. As he walked up the stairs towards the attic, this is always where she hides. As he got closer he heard his sisters quiet sobs and instantly felt guilty. He saw her there curled up in a ball, he walked towards her and pulled her up and embraced her. Mika was shocked but eagerly wrapped her arms around him.

‘I am sorry Mika I didn’t mean to’ he looked at her sadly and she grinned at him.

‘Its ok brother I forgive you, but only if we can go outside and walk through the flower garden’ she ran off ahead of him before he could even reply, he shook his head and mumbled to himself.

‘You acted so innocently’ and he headed off after her.

Present

Mika Hoshimi’s Pov (Ami)

‘His name was Makoto Hoshimi’ she spoke his name softly.’ He was born only and hour before us but he was human and we are vampire’ a bloody tear fell down my cheek.

‘What happened after he sacrificed himself for us’ I spoke directly wanting to no. she shook her head side to side.

‘ I don’t know he vanished and was never seen again, well that’s what I think but our memory blocked itself away when father tried to kill us’ she pushed her hand through the bars and held my hand gentle.

‘Please, lets go back to our original selves, please’ I didn’t no what to do, I thought about Zero and how this would hurt him.

‘Not yet but I will change, I promise I just need some time to sort some things out’ she looked at me sadly, but nodded approving. She let go off my hand and stepped back into the shadows.

‘Until we meet again’

As my eyes slowly opened, I knew I was back to myself again. I looked around and saw Kaname standing above me and Zero was holding me on his lap. His eyes full of concern and he looked very worried, I sat up and took a deep breath.

‘What happened whilst I was out?’ I questioned, it made Zero chuckle but made Kaname’s glare intense.

‘ Well Ami you grew long silver hair and your eyes -’

‘No I mean what did I do!’ I yelled and he looked taken back but then carried on.

‘Kaname called you The Queen of all Purebloods ‘Mika Hoshimi’ he hissed when he mentioned Pureblood. My heart dropped slightly.

‘Then you froze my body but the let me free again. Then after all that crazy shit you kind of surrounded yourself in a bubble thing and curled up into a ball. You stayed like that for about an hour then you turned back.’ I nodded, I didn’t want to tell Zero, but for some reason I needed to tell Kaname. I looked at Kaname dead in the eye.

‘ Zero may I and Ami have some personal space’ he requested, I knew Zero didn’t want to but he simple got up and left, shutting the door behind him. Kaname circled me and stared at me, which made me feel uncomfortable.