with my fist in your face and your face on the floor

It was them. I remember them way too clearly. Jenna, Stephania, Grace, Harry, Nick and Jeb. Their faces still haunt me sometimes. I walked silently over to the swing on the opposite side of the park, put in some head phones and hid my face. I winced at the pain i used to recieve from them. I played Out Came the Wolves. I let go on my gripp of the cold metal chains on the swing and let the air run freely between my fingers. I closed my eyes and started flying in my imagination. i was faking it at first but then i really did fly. Off the swing and onto the gravel. I felt the warm blood tricle out from my lip. Mmmmmmmm, metal taste. i looked back at the swing but it wasnt the only thing there. It was them.

They started walking over to me all with their smirks and all.
"Miss me?" Stephania asked. She got the heel of her shoe and kicked
me in my sides. I could feel vomit nearing coming out. Just a few more punches and kicks and that's when it came out. It wasn't vomit though, it was blood. Shit.

I wiped my mouth and curled into a ball. I refused to cry. I won't let them fall... Yet. I heard lots of laughs, but the sound of a scream and running noises signified that they had left. But why?
"Fuck, Ebony. Why are you out here in the cold I thought you would be back an hour ago." Ricky's voice cried out. I put my hoodie up to hide the cuts on my face and stood up and walked with him back.

---------------------Back at home-------------------------------------------------------------

Once he unlocked the door and we got in, I saw five faces smiling at me.
"You're so small!" Chris squealed.
"I just wanna boop her nose." Angelo added (I know he isn't in the band anymore, but I love him so he is in the story). I kept my face down the whole time. I wasn't enjoying all the attention and I was about to start crying. Did I forget to mention that I have social anxiety.

Chris got his hands onto me, picked me up bridal style. He ran around holding me with Angelo screaming and running behind. I was having trouble breathing. "Do you like being this tall?" Chris asked. I didn't say anything. Once he stopped a little bit, I jumped out of his arms and ran upstairs to the room I was given.
I slammed the door shut. And leaned against it. Tears steaming down my face. I slowly slid down the door and curled into a tight ball. Why am I such a fuck up.

Ricky's P.O.V

I turned around from talking to Ryan and balz, to see everyone look up the stairs. I saw everyone..... Except Ebony.
"Guys, where did she go?" I asked
"Well, um" Angelo started
"We kind of, ummm" chris stuttered.
"They scared her off." Ghost said bluntly from the corner. I glared at them all. "I leave you guys alone with her for one fucking second...." I mumbled to myself while going up stairs. I knocked on her door, only for her to open it only so I could see half her face. It was enough to tell me that she had been crying though.

I stared back at her until she let me in, before slamming the door behind me. She sat on the bed curled up so small. I put my arms around her and rocked her slightly. I knotted my fingers through her thick black hair, until she finished crying. I kneeled down and looked up into her green eyes. They may be dull, but with one look, they tell a thousand stories. "I'm sorry about that and so are they but please forgive them." I pleaded. She looked at me longingly. "No, I'm sorry for being messed up. They were just trying to be friendly." She sighed. I half smiled at her. "It's not your fault. I promise I will keep you safe." I said as we embraced into a hug.

I took her hand and led her downstairs. everyone was sitting down and silent. You could tell that they were sorry. I cleared my voice, and all their heads turned to mine really quickly. Chris and ange stood up and made their way over. "I'm really sorry, Ebony. I didn't think you would take it like that." Chris apologised. "Yeah, we didn't mean to scare you." Ange sighed. I looked over to Ebony who was looking at the floor. She have a small nod then went and sat down on the floor.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi, so what so you think of protective, brother Ricky? I know it sucked balz (see what I did there). Sorry.