Chapter 4 - R.I.P Dad!

For the past couple of days there were no fighting and each night I get more worried. so i went outside to my Mum and asked were Dad was, the minute I asked she stated crying and she said to me "Dad is not here" i asked "where is he" mum said "He is resting in piece" once i heard that i knew dad was dead i ran to Angela and Joseph gave them a kiss and ran far away from home. I was really depressed that my dad had died. I kept on ringing dads phone everytime he didn’t answer his voicemail popped up and it says “Hello this is Peter, sorry I couldn’t call. I am not available anytime from now. I am resting in piece. I love you all especially Alexandra, Angela and Joseph” Once I heard that I started crying I was sad and I didn’t know what to say. But how did he die?

The next morning I haven’t returned home. I went to school and I sat by myself. About 5 minutes later my friends came up to me and asked me “what was wrong?” and told them “my dad died, but I don’t know how”. They told me to not worry and that he is in a wonderful place in heaven. I haven’t told me friends about the fights my Mum and Dad had, but then my big mouth opened and I told them everything even that I ran away and I had nowhere to live. Where could I live where could I stay for the rest of my life?