Chapter 3 - DAD!

Each night I listen to my Mum and Dad fight over and over again for hours. One night I had gotten sick of the fighting I went outside to my parents and I yelled “STOP WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP AND WE ARE GETTING WORRIED OF WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN” my mother said “sorry” my Father didn’t say anything but instead threw a glass plate at my face. Mum started chasing me but eventually I got to my room and sat on my bed hugging my stuffed animals very tightly. Eventually I started crying and i then thought “JOSEPH, ANGELA I forgot” I tiptoed out of my room went into their room and I rocked there cradle side by side and kept telling them “everything will be alright”. That night I fell asleep on the floor, locked the door and make sure everyone felt safe.

The next morning woke up and was getting ready to go to school. When I got home I didn’t say a word to my parents, I just walked inside got a piece of cheese went into my room and finished off my homework. Once I was done I went a made myself some noodles and a bottle of milk each for Angela and Joseph. After I ate I went to bed but tonight there were no fighting going on between my parents. I was glad but could something have gone all wrong?