Chapter 7: Percy

Just to remind you guys that none of these characters are mine.

All characters belong to Rick Riordan :)

-C

Chapter 7: Percy 

"Percy!" Bianca sat down next to me at breakfast. 

"After you're done, Lord Chaos said for you to see him in his office." I groaned a little and Bianca laughed. 

"Better not let your dad hear that."

After breakfast, I walked down to my father's office. Chaos' palace was huge, complete with training halls, a rock climbing wall, even a mess hall. It was like a really gloomy version of Camp Half Blood. Except with no Annabeth. I shook my head and kept moving. I need to forget her.

I knocked on Chaos' door.

"Enter." I walked inside and sat down across from his father. He tried smiling, but it looked strained. It looked he had a headache. I was about to suggest some Advil, but he held a hand up.

"No, Perseus, I do not need an Advil. Besides, mortal medicine would not work on me."

I sighed. I hated the fact that he could hear my thoughts.

"Perseus. Focus. Listen to me. Trouble is stirring. Tartarus, the spirit of the pit, has built himself an army of the strongest creatures. He will storm Mt. Olympus and take over both the mortal and immortal world." I stared at my father, confused.

"Chaos, I don't understand. Why does this concern us? The demigods of Camp Half Blood can handle it. They handled Kronos. And besides, the gods can help." Chaos shook his head. 

"Perseus, you must understand. Tartarus alone poses a threat to the gods. He is as powerful as Typhon, maybe more. While the gods fight Tartarus, the half bloods must face his army. They will not be able to defeat them. We must help them."

"Father, what are you saying?" I eyed him suspiciously. He seriously isn't telling me to do what I think he's saying...

I've spent years trying to forget, he's not going to make me go back. He looked me in the eyes and sighed. He knew what I was thinking.

"Perseus, I'm sorry. Years ago, I told you to forget your past life, and now I'm telling you to go back to it. You and your team must use the training I've given you and go to Camp Half Blood. You will train them, you will fight with them. You will help them in their time of need."

I stood up and walked away. I knew I had to do it. But that didn't mean I had to like it. I walked towards the mess hall to tell the others the news. As much I hated it, a small part of me was excited. I'll get to see her again. I'll get to be with her again.

Annabeth.