Part - 4

Anika goes inside the mansion.

A: excuse me! Mr. Tej singh oberoi?

T: yeah it's me. Who are you?

A: good morning sir I'm Anika. Anika verma I'm from XYZ college of psychology and I came here to treat your son .

T: you will treat my son. You look like a college going girl. You won't be able to handle him.

A: atleast let me meet him sir give me a chance I will prove my self please.

T: ok ok come inside.

Anika followed him and tej took her to shivaay's room

T: shivaay look someone is here to meet you.

S: who?

Tej gesture Anika to come inside the room and she came.

A: hii shivaay!!how are you?

S: who are you?

A: umm I.. ( she was thinking what to say)

S: are you Meera's  friend?

A: yes yes I'm Anika your Meera's friend🙂

S: Really!! You are Meera's friend?
(She nodded her head) tell me where is she? Is she ok? Did you meet her? Tell me na why are you silent? Tell me dammit. He shouted being impatient.
Anni tried to calm him down.

A: Mr Oberoi listen please calm down and listen to me. Please relax .

S: relax my foot. Tell me where the hell is my meera? He was now being hyper and going out of control.

Tej to shivaay

T: shivaay beta relax be calm. (And he immediately called some servants and told them to give him his meds.)

Tej to ani: and you girl did you see what have you done now because of you he is being out of control. Please just go from here you can't treat him it's not your cup of tea. So please just leave.

A: but Mr Oberoi listen to me I can cure him just give me a chance atleast.

T: No just leave me and my son alone. I'm already very tense please you just  don't increase it please just leave.

A: sir atleast..
Cut off by Tej

T: LEAVE

And she left from there disappointed ly.