part-3

Next morning

In Mr.sharma (Ani's professor)'s cabin:-
Person -look dr. Sharma I trust you too much that's why I have come here for my only son please help him please make him all right.

Mr.S-Mr oberoi relax I have read your son's case And I think it's quite complicated situation. Your son loves that girl a lot that's because he still can't come out of that trauma and thinks that she is alive. Btw where is he ??

Tej-I don't know!

Dad!!! A Person from the door called
And they turn to the door.

T-Shivaay where were you?? Look dr. Sharma wanna meet you.

Shiv- sorry dad I was finding Meera. Dad I can't find her dad pleas tell her to come back to me. I can't live without her dad please. Dad I will listen to her and never fight with her I love her please dad please give me my Meera I love her.

Mr.sharma- relax shivaay relax I will make you meet her.

S- really you will. Do you know her??

Mr.sharma-yes now please come sit I want to talk to you.

S- about Meera!!

Mr. Sharma -yes come sit

Shivaay sits
Mr. Sharma -now tell me something about Meera who is she??

S- she.. she is my jaan my love my life. She is beautiful no no she is very very very beautiful just like a fairy an angel no she is more beautiful then any fairy. I love her so much. She Loves me too in fact she love me more than me. She is really special. you know her?? Please tell her to come back to me! I promise I won't tease her I will love her more I will do whatever she tell me to do. If she is angry at me I will do sit ups but please tell her to come back please please uncle please.😭😭😭😭
And he starts crying.
Mr. Sharma -ok shivaay relax relax I will tell her to come back please calm down.(to Tej) Mr. Oberoi I am prescribing some medicine please give them to him on time and take care of him. Don't let him take too much stress.

T-dr. he will be all right Na ??

Mr. Sharma - let's hope for the best Mr. Oberoi I can't say any thing now. just take care of him and have a good day.

T-ok dr. Thank you (to shivaay) let's go beta.

S- but dad Meera??

Mr. Sharma- don't worry shivaay I will tell her to meet you.😊

S- really uncle??

Mr. Sharma - yes beta don't worry.

S-ok uncle
And they left.
After some time in class

Mr. Sharma -good morning class.!
Well today I wanna tell you guys something. Actually I want to discuss a case with you guys.
(Showing them pic of shiv on projector) this is Shivaay. Son of famous businessman Tej Singh oberoi.He is suffering from Psychotic disorder. In this case a person who is suffering from this believe in things or people which does not exists or they are no more in this world. Same goes with this guy he had a girlfriend who died a year ago and his brain is not ready to accept this truth and he still thinks that she will return one day but alas this is just his illusion and thinking.

G- So sir what is the cure of this disorder?? How are you gonna treat him??

MR.Sharma- hmm well!! We are going to treat him by shock treatment.

A- But sir I don't think it's right

Mr. Sharma -now miss Anika you will tell me a dr. How to treat his patients ??
(actually guys I wanted to tell you guys that dr.sharma doesn't like Anni much because her father was his colleagues and a great physiatrist and more famous than him.)

A- No sir I didn't mean that. I was just saying.. (cut by dr. Sharma)

Dr.sharma- what did you mean then miss??

A- sir he had lost his love and he is in trauma so we shouldn't give him shock treatment. We can treat him by some other way.

Mr sharma - really miss verma !! You think so. (Sarcastic way) what do you think miss he lost his love and you will treat him with love right. Well you are just like your father he also was a emotional fool and you too are same like him a emotional fool. You think that love can cure him then let me tell you that you are wrong. Be practical miss verma. There is no way other than shock treatment for him.

A- No sir that's not true.

Mr.sharma- OK then now you will cure him by your style you have 1month in this one month think it as a challenge. What say miss verma?😏

A- OK sir I will handle him and make him normal person and that's my promise.😊

Mr. Sharma - OK I will give you his address. OK students now today's class is over.(turning toward Anni with a smirk)have a good day miss verma and yes all the very best to you.

Next day

Anika reached O.M and the security guard stopped her and asked
G- who are you??

A- I am Anika verma a psychiatrist. I'm here to meet Mr. Tej Singh oberoi for his son's treatment.

G- wait here I'm coming (and he left in the mansion)
After some time he come and asked her to go inside.