Territory

Wind Clan is in between River Clan and Shadow Clan. It's in the forest, but there's no Moonstone or Moonpool, it is instead a Moontree. Wind Clan has the tree in the outskirts of its territory, its a huge light brown tree in a middle of a clearing with a lot of trees around it, the cats call the trees the Mothertrees. The Moontree has a hole big enough for multiple cats to fit in, the hole also has leaves at the bottom, resembling a nest. The leaves are softer than moss and the leaves change colors depending on the season. Cats say the tree was grown by StarClan for the cats to communicate with them.

Wind Clan has light undergrowth in its territory, though lots of bushes for prey to hide in, or the cats to hide in. There are also small stones, or rocks scattered around. They live on the moor land.

Shadow Clan is more closer to the gathering place, the gathering place is replaced with four huge stones that are placed at all four corners. The stones are called the Great Stones, the leader sits on the one that is in the direction of their clan.

Shadow Clan is besides Thunder Clan, their territory is separated by a old tree stump. Shadow Clan has a small pond filled with toads and sometimes drowned mice. 

River Clan is beside the thunderpath, which separates them from Thunder Clan. River Clan has a river just outside of their camp, its just a small tree length away. It's where they, obviously, hunt sometimes. The river is quite wide and holds just enough fish to feed the whole clan, though the waters would be tough for any regular cat, or elders and kits of River Clan, depending on the season.

Thunder Clan is in front of River Clan, they are the closest to the Twolegs. Thunder Clan has a small ravine where the prey mostly hides. They have thick undergrowth for them to sneak around in while catching prey. The tree stump that separates Shadow Clan from Thunder Clan usually has birds around it, which could cause a problem between the two clans.  

(Side note: The clans are basically one big square to make it simple. Wind Clan top left, Thunder Clan top right, Shadow Clan bottom left, River Clan bottom right.)

                                                                                       Camps

Wind Clan camp has bushes as the dens apart from the leaders den and nursery. The leaders den is a carved out hole in the tall rock, big enough to fit a cat. The nursery is a completely hallow tree trunk. Around the camp it has thick bushes, there's a huge gap which is the entrance.

River Clan has old tree trunks as dens apart from the elders, medicine den, and leaders den. Those dens are lush bushes with leaves woven into them. The leaders' a bit different, it is directly behind the wet rock and is actually a live bush that is hollow. They have tangled reeds around the camp, it has feathers woven into it.

Shadow Clan has no dens apart from the leader, but the leader barely uses it. They sleep in a thick under growth that keeps them warm in their camp. The leader sleeps beside the high branch(where they call meetings). Around their camp is dead branches compact together with mud, there is a small hole in order to get into camp.

Thunder Clan has bramble for most of their dens apart from the nursery and medicine den. The nursery is a dense bramble thicket. The medicine den is a small hollow cave with thick moss. The medicine den is beside the high rock, the bramble for the den is thicker and sturdier than the other dens. The outside of the camp has thick bramble, the entrance of the camp is two bushes beside the hole.